Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are You Willing to Give Television Interview- Foxy, DMT, AMT Users

undefinedundefinedI have colleagues from the largest Danish television network doing a documentary on Foxy, DMT, AMT. They will be visiting the US from Denmark as part of this, and are interested in interviewing people who use/have used these. They prefer someone who has gotten sick off it or had a bad experience like ending up in a hospital, but any users are potential interviewees. If its necessary, they can make you anonymous. The taping will be in NYC, time to be determined, but sometime this summer. Contact me if any questions or interested.

As most people on the boards, I've posted here while I was still high, but Miamimonk you're outta control- lay off the crank/crack/coke, you're way too paranoid.

This is not propaganda at all, it is a fair and balanced presentation of up and coming club drugs Foxy, DMT, AMT. I don't have editorial control over the content, but the director and producer want something that shows as many facets of these drugs as possible. Thus, in addition to having clubbers who use this, like it, and have not problems with it, they also want people who didn't like it or had a problem, such as getting sick or having a really bad trip (the most common problem).

I would think that someone on this board would be happy to have fair and balanced info about elements available in the media, even if it is overseas.

Anyhow, this is still available. I have learned that if you are from outside NYC, it might be possible to have your air/train travel covered.

rjh

Ok, you hadn't mentioned there was going to be a "balanced" show, just that you want bad experiences, had you said that you were having both I wouldn't have said anything. BTW I am not on crank/crack/coke....just good OL Jack Daniels

undefinedundefinedThey prefer someone who has gotten sick off it or had a bad experience like ending up in a hospital.

is that very "balanced"?

i understand what your tryin to do but u should do somethin like the abc - ecstasy rising news special a few months ago. it told the truth, and didnt just try to scare people away with mostly bullshit negatives that most other news sources do, and it was from abc, i was pretty shocked.

last summer me and my guy were down the shore in his house reading a playboy, and there was a long article about foxy. it said something to the effect of how this chick took it and said when she was walking down the sidewalk she kept getting hornier and hornier; went into a club and 'it felt like the music was fucking me'. sounds pretty crazy, always wondered what exactly it was all about, i havent actually heard of anyone around here ever taking it though. hmm

Foxy is also Foxy Methoxy is also 5-MeO-DiPT

5-methoxy-N, N-diisopropyltryptamine (5-MeO-DIPT), also known as Foxy or Foxy Methoxy, is a hallucinogenic drug in the tryptamine family, similar to psilocybin (mushrooms) or psilocin.1 Until recently, Foxy was not a controlled substance. In early April, 2003, the Drug Enforcement Administration temporarily placed Foxy into Schedule I of the 1970 Controlled Substances Act, citing such a placement as “necessary to avoid an imminent hazard to the public safety.†2 Though Foxy’s use is not widespread, law enforcement agencies identify Foxy as an emerging drug of abuse. They believe that if it is not a scheduled controlled substance, Foxy might appeal to dealers who want to capitalize on the popularity of MDMA (ecstasy) and other club drugs while avoiding the risks of selling those controlled substances.

I bought mad amounts of it over the net while it was still legal....... U might find some if you look hard enough

Effects of Use

Foxy’s effects are dose-dependent—the larger the dose, the greater the effects.6 Users feel the effects of a 6 to 10 mg dose 20 to 30 minutes after administration. The effects peak at 60 to 90 minutes and last 3 to 6 hours.7

Effects include:

Hallucinations

Euphoria

Empathy

Visual and auditory disturbances or distortions

Emotional distress

Dilated pupils

Talkativeness

Disinhibition

Nausea

Vomiting

Diarrhea

Muscle tension

Jaw clenching8

DMT is also known as 5-MeO-DMT - Never tried it, but they say it is the STRONGEST hallugcinogen in the world.

DMT, 5-Meo-DMT

The effects, the risks, the law...

Slang: Dimitri

Chemical Name: Dimethyltryptamine, Methoxydimethyltryptamine

Background:

DMT is a powerful hallucinogen, originally sourced from Amazonian plants but now produced synthetically. It is one of a number of drugs known as short-acting tryptamines. Its sister, 5-Meo-DMT is upto 10 times more powerful. Either drug has quick and very intense hallucinogenic effects, "The closest you'll get to experiencing death without actually dying" as one user put it.

DMT comes in crystalline form and is usually smoked from a pipe or bong in very small doses.

The effects:

People who smoke DMT have described feeling rapidly propelled into an intense alternate reality.

The primary effects last between 15 and 20 minutes, with a cooling off period of a couple of hours before returning to normal.

Users have described seeing the face of god to various experiences from visiting other worlds to having conversations with aliens.

There is an abrupt return to reality and most users will experience disorientation when they come round.

The risks:

It's not uncommon for those who take large amounts of DMT to suffer psychological and emotional difficulties for weeks afterwards.

The smoke of DMT can cause throat and lung irritation.

Integration of the trip into daily life can cause anxiety, difficulty focusing on daily tasks, preoccupation with the experience, and insomnia.

If you are planning on taking this drug:

If you haven't tripped before, or even if you have, it is best to be in the presence of people you know, and in a safe environment like your living room rather than at a festival.

If you are in the midst of emotional or psychological upheaval it is advisable not to take DMT as you risk a bad trip in which you may experience overwhelming hallucinations, anxiety, and fear.

Those with a family history of psychological problems are at risk of triggering such conditions in themselves.

Most individuals taking DMT do so with a partner, to take hold of the pipe once the experience begins. It is impossible to stand up, talk, move or do anything once the trip starts, until you come down.

DMT can cause your heart rate and blood pressure to increase suddenly, so those with heart problems or high blood pressure should give this drug a wide berth.

Mixing DMT with other drugs is NOT advised. It is an overwhelmingly powerful drug, and most users report that one or two trips is enough for them. Mixing stimulants with this drug should also be avoided, because of the additional (potentially lethal) strain it puts on your heart.

AMT

Never tried or kown of, anyone?

shit, when did this shit become illegal??? this is some weird shit, but not something i'd consider doing again. felt like some strong disassociative more than a hallucinogenic. I expected to see some strong visuals, but instead it felt like I became nonexistent in this world, and i became in some sort of ineffable different dimension for a period of time. After i smoked the 5 meo dmt, i had no energy so i kinda laid down. My friends told me i was making weird noises. Its a weird fucking trip. Definitely worth the experience, but its not something u would be using to get fucked up in a club. U will lose coordination to the point where u forget how to walk for 15 minutes.