Clubplanet Nightlife Community

need help

fresinha12

yeah you're wrong cuz you copied and pasted that whole paragraph from David DeAngelo's book called Double Your Dating.

Nice try.

is there something wrong with agreeing with him? lol yeah he said and if u read most of his fan mail so do others

In fresinha land its always weekend time ;-) :bounce:

as for the phone vs email, I think the email thingy works fine when you dont have her personal number, she gave me her office number and her personal email address! If i had called her chances are she would have been out of her office...

well it's only monday and it's kinda too early to talk about plans for this weekend ...

In fresinha land its always weekend time ;-) :bounce:

as for the phone vs email, I think the email thingy works fine when you dont have her personal number, she gave me her office number and her personal email address! If i had called her chances are she would have been out of her office...

I hate all this BS about email ... personal versus business vs. recreational email vs. pm office vs. pm home.

Whatever happened to meeting someone in an elevator and saying - how about lunch in 2 hours from now, or drinks when we get off tonight at the bar on the corner? Question, answer, date set. Done.

dude its hard to do it when you are in a packed subway...( it was like that dantene ice ad) ahh well what would you LA'ers know about the fun we have on subways.......

BTW I'll be in santa monica/westwood area, do you know of any good clubs around there???

I hate all this BS about email ... personal versus business vs. recreational email vs. pm office vs. pm home.

Whatever happened to meeting someone in an elevator and saying - how about lunch in 2 hours from now, or drinks when we get off tonight at the bar on the corner? Question, answer, date set. Done.

dude its hard to do it when you are in a packed subway...( it was like that dantene ice ad) ahh well what would you LA'ers know about the fun we have on subways.......
Everything ... grew up in NYC on the subways :)
BTW I'll be in santa monica/westwood area, do you know of any good clubs around there???

You're talking to LALate here lol - of course. It's our job to know :)