Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Birthday help

Thanks everyone for your responses. if i go to webster hall i would have to get there at like 6 to get in. i was thinkin maybe i would go to Noche or china club. i have never been to either. some people recommeded Plaid so who knows.

why would u have to get there at 6?????????

Thanks everyone for your responses. if i go to webster hall i would have to get there at like 6 to get in. i was thinkin maybe i would go to Noche or china club. i have never been to either. some people recommeded Plaid so who knows.

noche sicks....

My Birthday is July 10 and i am not sure where to go. i like all music but would prefer the majority to be hip hop or reggae. if anyone has any suggestions, it would really be appreciated.

Thanks

dude .. go to NV . they are best known for hip-hop and reggae

peace

the MASK

Happy Early B Day,.... Hip Hop... Uhhhhh Webster Lol... There Arent Too Many Hip Hop Reggae Clubs Anymore..

ok .. caramelhoney .. i wont say bad things about Webster Hall so that Italianp does not get mad ..

sooo, if u decide to go to WH, make sure u get in early ..

the basement hip-hop .. is dj shaun (i duno exact spelling) .. he is not bad .. only prob there is that after midnight .. it get mad jammed and there is no ventilation there at all .. so it gets soooo steamy .. if u wearing glasses .. u will see steam all over them .. hehe

the third floor hip hop has been always changing . but if Chase plays there .. he is good .. and very friendly too .. go there and say hi ... i am a friend of the MASK .. and he might throw a song or two for you ..

better yet .. forget WH and go to NV or something . .they have better music there ..

peace

the MASK

china clubbbbbbbbbbbbbb .. u r kidding right?

please that place sucks big time dear .. it has no style and no DJs .. i mean the DJs there truely suck .. they would be playing some hip hop and boom they hit you with some international (they played africans, israelis, turkish .. pleaseeee) weirdo music . and boom some latin .. and boom some other stuff that dont even qualify as hip-hop ..

my advice .. go anywhere but china club

peace

the MASK

lol.. I knew u were gonna start with me... lol... hip hop room on the 3rd floor??? its the Reggae room hun... and yea i totallyyyyyyyyyyy agree with u about the hip hop room (basement) YUCK! you walk in there andur already drentched with sweat... the coolest rooms temp wise is the 80's room and the techno

lol.. I knew u were gonna start with me... lol... hip hop room on the 3rd floor??? its the Reggae room hun... and yea i totallyyyyyyyyyyy agree with u about the hip hop room (basement) YUCK! you walk in there andur already drentched with sweat... the coolest rooms temp wise is the 80's room and the techno

im so happy im not under 21 anymore.......i woulda shot myself if i went to webster one more time....

wish there were still those 18+ clubs with all those sick lookin underage skanks around.... :drool:

you see .. now you are a WH expert .. hehe .. if u like it dear .. then go for it .. dont matter what people say ..

what amazes me tho .. is that you went to Arc before .. how could you now appreciate WH ..

i mean dude .. it should be really the other way around .. hehe ..

but then again . what do i know

peace

the MASK