Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Taraxatone

Im don't come here often so if anyone already asked about this pill please

link me the thread... However if noone has - Do any of you know the deal

with this pill... Does it really help you get rid off water retention? Is it healthy

to take or should people stay away from it?

Natica ohh wise one help me out? You know your stuff!

It is a diuretic (an herbal one, caffeine, dandedion root, uva ursi, etc etc..)

It doesn't offer any sort of lasting effects. It's designed to be used 3 or 4 days before a show to draw out subcutaneous water. For a woman trying to lose water, while you're retaining water or whatever, i'm not sure how effective it's going to be.

For a guy I can tell you that you're going to see all that much difference in appearance unless your bf %age is in the single digits anyway. I mean it does work rather effectively for an herbal product, but it's scope is rather limited, so just keep that in mind.

I dont believe its effective or safe to use diuretics for weightloss. It can be dangerous.. Diuretics are used in patients with cardiomyopathy, edema, kidney disease and hypertension.. Using diuretics can cause electrolyte imbalances and interfere with absorbtion of vital nutrients.It can also cause anemia,and kidney problems..

Occasional use for water retention may be ok but I wouldnt mess with the stuff..personnally

Just my opinion.... :)

I dont believe its effective or safe to use diuretics for weightloss. It can be dangerous.. Diuretics are used in patients with cardiomyopathy, edema, kidney disease and hypertension.. Using diuretics can cause electrolyte imbalances and interfere with absorbtion of vital nutrients.It can also cause anemia,and kidney problems..

Occasional use for water retention may be ok but I wouldnt mess with the stuff..personnally

Just my opinion.... :)

The stuff that physicians prescribe for cardiomyopathy, edema, kidney disease and hypertension (usually Lasix or something comparable) are MUCH more potent and potentially dangerous that their herbal counterparts like Taraxatone.

Unless I'm mistaken I'm pretty sure that Taratone has potassium and magnesium so that it prevents your electrolytes from going to far out of balance while taking it. And like I mentioned before, it's only recommended to take for like 3-4 days.

Unless I'm mistaken I'm pretty sure that Taratone has potassium and magnesium so that it prevents your electrolytes from going to far out of balance while taking it. And like I mentioned before, it's only recommended to take for like 3-4 days.

I don't think your mistaken... I read what you just posted the other day.

Yes Elitesnautica, Furosimide (Lasix sometimes even called Salix) is much more potent since you can only get it with perscription.. and Its good that Taxatone supplies the electrolytes and hopefully some other element that helps absorbtion of them.. I dont know much about herbal non FDA approved medications. My school offeres elective classes on "natural remedies", but I have yet to have the time to endulge, considering I am only a second year... :)

Im don't come here often so if anyone already asked about this pill please

link me the thread... However if noone has - Do any of you know the deal

with this pill... Does it really help you get rid off water retention? Is it healthy

to take or should people stay away from it?

Natica ohh wise one help me out? You know your stuff!

I do not recommend it. Its mainly used by Bodybuilders before competition to depleat the water and look TIGHT.

As a girl, I would not take it....although I almost did in the past without proper knowledge of what it really did for women. Unless you are planning on competing in a competition...LOL...I dont recommend it.

What exactly is ur goal? There are alot of other options.

No goal just curious to learn about it - this guy I know is using it and when

I asked him about it all he said was that it was to loose a few pounds.. I

asked him about the side effect and such things and he didnt tell me much,

that is why I posted the question. Thank you for the feed back!

I am a personal trainer & aerobics/spin instructor. I have used Taraxotine several times, not for a competition, just about every six months for a couple of days to shed water weight. And as a woman it did not make me look any different just a little more defined. It did not hurt me and/or harm me... its okay to use when ever you feel bloated, and/or have excess water weight as most of us women do...

I like it - however, I did notice when i use it for more than 3 days (usually use for about 5 days) - i begin to get bumps on my face - and i immediately stop using it... can't stand bumps on my face (call me vain :) )

But needless to say, its okay to use in moderation - as is anything... In other words, I would not use it every month... that's just my take. ... :)

• 1 month later...