Clubplanet Nightlife Community

C.P. sex board miami!!!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

....you know what's funny flip?...y'all southerners had a lot of shit to say on the meetup we had here and the review that was posted....at least we threw up pics and talked about it to some degree....i hear what youre saying but then again...no one on this thread really talked about what happened...no pics - even if you blurred the heads or left out names...nothing...why even post about it???....lol...

....you know what's funny flip?...y'all southerners had a lot of shit to say on the meetup we had here and the review that was posted....at least we threw up pics and talked about it to some degree....i hear what youre saying but then again...no one on this thread really talked about what happened...no pics - even if you blurred the heads or left out names...nothing...why even post about it???....lol...

:clap: you tell them kidd!!!!!!!!

Very well said.. I would delete the thread but doing that is just to easy.

Let everyone get gassed expecting something good.

...con fuerca, huh flip?...lol...was it really that hard??...gracias...where was that shit when i came down??....

well u came on a chill night!!!!!!!!!!!!! and how was ur experience just chillin!?!?!?!?!?!so u can just imagine when were not chillin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

one day there will be a norhterner here when we party!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i must give props to blend, mrmiami, and to grooveeric!!!!!!!!!!!!! the tunage was just phat, chunky, excellent, bang it out, kind of stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wont forget walking in and i dont know what tune eric was throwing....but it had me feeling sideways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:screwy:!!!!!!!!!!!!

...my experience was unfair because i had been moving furniture for 11 hours in the fucking miami heat...lol....but i plan on coming down either this month or the next...i'll cross reference with you first though...perhaps we can set something up before i come down....:)

...my experience was unfair because i had been moving furniture for 11 hours in the fucking miami heat...lol....but i plan on coming down either this month or the next...i'll cross reference with you first though...perhaps we can set something up before i come down....:)

yeah that sucks how lola used u to move her friends furniture!!!!!!!!:laugh:

but u let me know....although the next 2 months r gonna be very busy for us....if were in town whenever u r here.....u know ill be here waiting with 2 shots, a drink and a bong....is that what i had for u last time!?!?!?!?!?!?

but dont u worry.....a celebration is on the horizon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

...lmao...it was three shots, 3 drinks, one pipe hit and one bong hit...and then mistakenly sitting on a comfy recliner...lol....well who knows what will happen...i only hesitate cuz it's hot as fuck down there right now....i might wait until september...

...i'm not going to ask flip to name names...BUT...am i correct in assuming that one cat is taking a bite out of themrs' ass?...damn dawg...must be a good friend if it is...;)

ur assume correctly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats blend....hes almost like a brother to us...i say almost cuz he has a bit to much of the bitch gene in him....not as much as koky, but still too much bitch to be related to me!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

ur assume correctly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats blend....hes almost like a brother to us...i say almost cuz he has a bit to much of the bitch gene in him....not as much as koky, but still too much bitch to be related to me!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

U freaks have 2 months...BE READY!!!