Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Review of Crobar and Roger Sanchez .. July 10th

people . just got back from Crobar who had Roger Sanchez spinning .. this is a quick review since i am dieing to sleep ..

this was my first time in crobar .. lot of space . big club . really .. impressive .. lights were awesome .. A/C was pretty good .. door check was pretty easy ...

one thing not so great was that door lady told us that CP guest list expires 12 . while the CP printout says 3 AM!!!!

Sanchez was great ... his start was slow but as the night progressed he threw some good hard tunes .. that made us move all night long ..

my crew as usualy rocked .. ms. kutekimmee kept on dancing for all the night as usual .. she showed couple of new moves that we practiced together . and impressed the heck outta me and many people .. great stuff kid .. now i can retire hehe ...

ms. beatkah looked great as usual .. lots of energy and passion for dancing .. when u danced with kutekimmee .. u girls made a huge crowd around you as usual .. hehe .. u still can kick ass babe .. amazing dancer

mr. digital .. u rocked son .. lots of energy and understanding for the music .. and wats up with the laser .. (bring the laserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr) .. that was kick ass tool kid .. i was like . omg .. great digital

mr. rudy .. son . even tho u stepped on my ankle (ice ice baby .. hehe) .. but u still danced kid .. with lots of passion and energy .. rock it son .. as usual

the crowd generally was ok .. not many dancers . but many friendly people . and that is wat i like most about clubs .. that ppl go and make friends ..and be nice to each other .. to me that is more important than having dancers everywhere ..

i met few new friends .. and few old friends .. if u see this thread . please come forward guys/girls and say hi ..

take care every one ..

SO EVERYONE THAT WERE THERE .. PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE NIGHT .. ANYTHING TO SHARE WOULD BE COOL .. THANKS.

peace

the MASK

glad to see you guys had good time...now get ready for a little party at the battery park.

dude ..we are sooo broken .. me and kutekimmee wont be able to go . we promised we stay in and rest ..

if u go (sounds like u will) then dance for all of us ... have fun my friend

peace

the MASK

I never heard Sanchez before but I just gotta say he killed crobar. Killer tunes and he was into it. He played till about 6am. My previous notions about this place flew out the window as the music was so great. Great DJ... I am there!

Peace

what do you mean "you are there" .. you were there already kid .. wake up ..

i see .. it is the :pint:

peace

the MASK

Sanchez fuckin rocked....I gotta say Crobar was actually good for once...pissed i missed him in ibiza on Monday but this made up for it...alotta of people from the UK and other countries there last night...good times

he sure did kid .. glad u like him ..

i did not realize lots of people from diff. countries .. it was my first time there ..

is it always like that .. i mean many international people??

peace

the MASK

naaa just lately got to work on saturday......yeaaa tell me 'bout it

'but last week my sister came and abduct me to spirit even thou i'm to tired but she already came a long way just to have fun what would u do... aiiighhtt ?

Let me know if there's a good spot to hit latter on

keep up the good work

naaa just lately got to work on saturday......yeaaa tell me 'bout it

'but last week my sister came and abduct me to spirit even thou i'm to tired but she already came a long way just to have fun what would u do... aiiighhtt ?

Let me know if there's a good spot to hit latter on

keep up the good work

good boi bluedragon .. taking care of sister .. nice ..

spirit ha? who was playing there? please dont tell me JP ... hehe

anyhow .. we dont know what is going on yet for this coming week but will let u know so we can all get together .. u do the same if u hear of any good parties

peace

the MASK

Yeah I loved Sanchez. Hey joecrack I had been to crobar before and hated it. But for somereason it was so cool last night. Maybe it was my friends that added to my having a great time.

Peace.

i think Shancez was good .. and the company of the friends were even better .. cant compete with beatka and kutekimmee dancing together .. ha? haha

it is amazing that towards the end of the night you were dancing hard core kid .. ala boi .. thats the spirit

peace

the MASK

people . just got back from Crobar who had Roger Sanchez spinning .. this is a quick review since i am dieing to sleep ..

this was my first time in crobar .. lot of space . big club . really .. impressive .. lights were awesome .. A/C was pretty good .. door check was pretty easy ...

one thing not so great was that door lady told us that CP guest list expires 12 . while the CP printout says 3 AM!!!!

Sanchez was great ... his start was slow but as the night progressed he threw some good hard tunes .. that made us move all night long ..

my crew as usualy rocked .. ms. kutekimmee kept on dancing for all the night as usual .. she showed couple of new moves that we practiced together . and impressed the heck outta me and many people .. great stuff kid .. now i can retire hehe ...

ms. beatahuk looked great as usual .. lots of energy and passion for dancing .. when u danced with kutekimmee .. u girls made a huge crowd around you as usual .. hehe .. u still can kick ass babe .. amazing dancer

mr. digital .. u rocked son .. lots of energy and understanding for the music .. and wats up with the laser .. (bring the laserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr) .. that was kick ass tool kid .. i was like . omg .. great digital

mr. rudy .. son . even tho u stepped on my ankle (ice ice baby .. hehe) .. but u still danced kid .. with lots of passion and energy .. rock it son .. as usual

the crowd generally was ok .. not many dancers . but many friendly people . and that is wat i like most about clubs .. that ppl go and make friends ..and be nice to each other .. to me that is more important than having dancers everywhere ..

i met few new friends .. and few old friends .. if u see this thread . please come forward guys/girls and say hi ..

take care every one ..

SO EVERYONE THAT WERE THERE .. PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE NIGHT .. ANYTHING TO SHARE WOULD BE COOL .. THANKS.

peace

the MASK

Nite was awesome I had great time, thanks a lot for convincing me to go out.

Kutekimee your jelo-shot's :rock:

I love the way you dance (I guess now you gonna have to teach me some of your move's) :clap:

Daddy you were awesome as usual :clap:

Rudy as always disappierd for most of the nite, what's up with that :confused:

Dx thank's for taking care of me and Kutekimee :half:

Like I said I had great time at Crobar however my next day was totally messed up. I had to go to school but honestly I wannted to stay home and just sleep.

Guy's please don't plan anything for this weekend this time I really need to focus at school and you're not helping me :rolleyes:

Nite was awesome I had great time, thanks a lot for convincing me to go out.

I love the way you dance (I guess now you gonna have to teach me some of your move's) :clap:

Daddy you were awesome as usual :clap:

Rudy as always disappierd for most of the nite, what's up with that :confused:

Like I said I had great time at Crobar however my next day was totally messed up. I had to go to school but honestly I wannted to stay home and just sleep.

Guy's please don't plan anything for this weekend this time I really need to focus at school and you're not helping me :rolleyes:

you were awesome yourself .. dont be modest dear ... nice moves beatkah .. especially on the speakers .. hehe

glad u came out ..

ya . next weekend .. hmm ... we should help you with school .. so may be no parties ... (ooops .. not talking to you DX and kutekimee .. hehe)

peace

the MASK

ahem mr. mask...dont knock it till you try it :)

good boi bluedragon .. taking care of sister .. nice ..

spirit ha? who was playing there? please dont tell me JP ... hehe

anyhow .. we dont know what is going on yet for this coming week but will let u know so we can all get together .. u do the same if u hear of any good parties

peace

the MASK

ms. kutekimmee kept on dancing for all the night as usual .. she showed couple of new moves that we practiced together . and impressed the heck outta me and many people .. great stuff kid .. now i can retire hehe ...

ms. beatkah looked great as usual .. lots of energy and passion for dancing .. when u danced with kutekimmee .. u girls made a huge crowd around you as usual .. hehe .. u still can kick ass babe .. amazing dancer

the crowd generally was ok .. not many dancers .

heyyy...thanks for the compliment...and yeah, u can retire now! kidding... it was fun practicing and stuff...thanks for the ideas...my muscles are still sore! it was fun watching u in the circles too...

Beatka you :rock: as usual...you're soo cute girl! I loved it when Rudy was raggin on my skirt and then you turned around and flashed him and he screamed! :laugh: so there was a huge crowd around us? I guess i was too busy dancing to notice...it was tons o' fun! nothing like dancing for some shock value, eh? u must stay out longer next time.

Digital...i love your green laser! and how bout them grey goose drinks?!

Roger Sanchez himself was pretty good...nice house tunes that kept me movin all nite... and Crobar was pretty packed. It was crowded... wished there were tons more of hardcore dancers everywhere though! i like to keep an eye out for other dancers for some inspiration sometimes :D the last of the people there were dancin like nuts though...and we all got an encore so that was nice! the overall vibe all nite was nice too...everyone looked like they were having a great time... the bartenders were fast & kept the drinks comin too... yay!

Stephanie & Danny! too bad we didn't find each other! next time :) Oh, and some guy came up to me and said he remembered me from Filter last week or so? sorry, but it was too loud to chat!

cheers

glad u liked the Jello shots! they're easy...peach Jello with peach schnapps baby! :D or u can make "apple martini" shots with apple jello with vodka...yummy

love your moves too... i call mine hopping/bouncin around like a maniac with an occasional hair flick and throwing the arms up in the air :laugh:

thanks again Digital for taking care of us... I supposed we should be a good influence on miss beatka...hehe...

its great to hear so many CP cynics suddenly agree with me that Crobar is the BEST club in NYC whenever they book the best DJs.

[spirit is officially B&T hell w/JP & Louie]

[avalon has great talent like coxy and derrick carter but that crowd & space....YUCK!!!!!]

so as Ive been saying since december, whe the talent is there at Crobar [sasha, diggers, lawler, morillo, roger sanchez] its the best club in NYC

saturday was great. roger sanchez is a great big room DJ. a little KTU/commercial for me but so what i can dance at least 50% of his tunes with a smile on my face.

guess what the PROP ROOM was the BEST party saturday!! better house than Roger S!!! deeper house-- booompty chicago house- some pop and somke classics- was that JOHNNY DYNELL..?? that guy has been rocking NYC floors since the 80s!! and he has these house jams that move you body!!

great night at crobar--likle many many other nights Ive had there in 2004!!

*peas*

I MEANT THE JP PARTY....I DONT BLEVE UVE BEEN @ SPIRIT SAT YET EH??

oh .. that .. no i have not . but i heard JP before and he is not bad at all .. i just did not like the crowd .. no offense ..

but again that was years ago .. so sure i will check it out if u recommend it .. u seem nice enough for me to try it :)

peace

the MASK