he is the lowest dj and a man that we've got a chance to meet in our life

hope he never comes back to nyc

NEVER

that's for u PAUL :gang:

and u better :aaah: if i ever see us again in your life

details please

That night at Avalon was whack.

i didnt mind Tall Paul's set at all.

but it was just the vibe. it was so negative.

Avalon changed alot. Its way too commercialized.

full of people pissed drunk and acting like dicks.

worst vibe. I'd rather be at Club Ministry for Draper's set. shit.

:gang: to Avalon.

That night at Avalon was whack.

i didnt mind Tall Paul's set at all.

but it was just the vibe. it was so negative.

Avalon changed alot. Its way too commercialized.

full of people pissed drunk and acting like dicks.

worst vibe. I'd rather be at Club Ministry for Draper's set. shit.

:gang: to Avalon.

wo wo wo .. aznxtc .. what happened man? you outta of all people saying that about avalon?

dang .. kid .. we leave avalon for sometime and that is what happens? mannnn ..

ok ok . i guess i need to re-visit avalon again . with my crew .. we will bring the party on kid .. as usual .. hehe

who is playing this weekend anyway????????

peace

the MASK

I went in side that place in march to hear lisa lashes. She is a great DJ and as far as my memory serves, she hadnt been much to NYC to showcase her skills, so with my anticipation in hand i went. I wore my Ultra Music Festival shirt and no one said she to me. Not a "HEY HOW WAS THAT" or anything at all. Now i know it sounds like i was wearing for attention. No im sayin that the crowd doesnt know shit about the music no more, its uber commercialized. I left avawack to go to after hours @ ARC....

this is the place where the real heads were, no really, that night there was like 3 other people wearing ultra shirts who went to miami and about another half dozen who commented on party or wanted a lil insight on this years festival. So what does that mean to me ... that avawack is full of cheap whores and drunks who think its UBER COOL to party in a venue that used to have a crowd that would make you wanna bunggee jump by your balls, with a smile... Limelight's history is what creates 50% of the appeal of this place, the other half is the amazing DJ line up that they put out every month. I have to give it to them if they had a better promtional crew, i believe the place would have more true heads....to bad all that is left is a buncha knuckleheads and meatheads all getting it on w/ platicbitches ... only wish it was plastikman richie hawtin spinning instead of these scandalous wannabes taking up dance space just tryin to dance and are only just listening to the music, when it could be blessed w/ sneakers pounding at the floor with people who love the music :)

I agree with elevated about the commercialized feel in avalon but I have found that in all the major clubs in nyc unless there is some type of special event or something. You are right about arc. To bad I never appreciated that place as much as I should have.

Peace