Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Very weak . . .

sobe2003

I would love an explanation why the "Breaking News . . . " thread was moved to drama . . . major DJ defects from crobar to space . . . OG's partner is the new resident at crobar . . .

But let's take a look at some of the threads under Clubplanet Nightlife Message Boards > NIGHT: clubs, bars, nocturnal happenings Miami:

(And no offense to anyone . . . )

Poll: So, who's Timmmaaayyyyy?

Shaq to play for Miami Heat?

I must sell a Twin bed set and a TV table!

Rapids Waterpark in WPB

Quotes on Creativity (enjoy!)

4 friends or family in Peru & Chile

Dolphins mating with...HUMANS...?!?

Couple has sex on stage at a rock concert...

south park weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Independence Day to Argentina!!!

Very weak IMO . . . .

I would love an explanation why the "Breaking News . . . " thread was moved to drama . . . major DJ defects from crobar to space . . . OG's partner is the new resident at crobar . . .

But let's take a look at some of the threats under Clubplanet Nightlife Message Boards > NIGHT: clubs, bars, nocturnal happenings Miami:

Rapids Waterpark in WPB

Very weak IMO . . . .

AGREE 10000000000000000000000%................

But let's take a look at some of the threads under Clubplanet Nightlife Message Boards > NIGHT: clubs, bars, nocturnal happenings Miami:

Rapids Waterpark in WPB

Very weak IMO . . . .

I think the "Quotes on Creativity" thread was genius, who posted it? :)

Rapids Waterpark in WPB

Very weak IMO . . . .

I’m not sure why the thread was moved. however I must agree there was no reason to move it.

on a side note sobespeakers I don't know what your alliance to Cedric is, and quite frankly I could give a fuck.

Oscar, Roly, and Cue rock that house every week at space to the satisfaction of over 3,000 people. Cedric well be a new jack at Space, and will have to prove himself. his resume while impressive, doesn't mean shit if can’t rock the room. just remember sport if Cedric was so hot, crobar would have been doing cartwheels to get him to stay there. crobar didn't so perhaps you need to recognize. IMO Bruno would have been a better choice. just make sure your boy doesn't drop the ball.

I’m not sure why the thread was moved. however I must agree there was no reason to move it.

on a side note sobespeakers I don't know what your alliance to Cedric is, and quite frankly I could give a fuck.

Oscar, Roly, and Cue rock that house every week at space to the satisfaction of over 3,000 people. Cedric well be a new jack at Space, and will have to prove himself. his resume while impressive, doesn't mean shit if can’t rock the room. just remember sport if Cedric was so hot, crobar would have been doing cartwheels to get him to stay there. crobar didn't so perhaps you need to recognize. IMO Bruno would have been a better choice. just make sure your boy doesn't drop the ball.

bruno rocks it............