Clubplanet Nightlife Community

love/hate...

how come when you say the word "hate" ppl get all upset and respond "hate is such a strong word you dont mean hate..." but yet the word love can get tossed around without a care.. "oh man i love that," "i love jello..." "i love it when she does that..." and nobody says anything... but more importantly it urks (sp?) me when someone tells me not to say hate, and say " you dont really mean that..." dont tell me what the fuck i mean and what to say...

but yeah, no one has said that to me recently, but people do throw "love" around quite a bit. i remember i told my X-X-X (X?) "love you" one night on the way up to my room after we had been dating for like a month, and i stopped and was like "wait, i didnt mean that, well, i mean, you know, ummm, shit...."

talk about diggin yourself in a fuckin hole...

"i love jello"...the randomness you throw out makes your posts even better...lol..

words are weapons

i think whats even more important is unconditional love.....which i only think you can rely on from your family..its hard to love someone unconditionally..sometimes, theres only so much you can take

as for love in relationships..who knows....ive told one person loved them..i meant it, still do..still with the person...my first love and only love for the past 3 years...we've been having a bad week, which is rare......

we were fucking earlier and i just looked him in the eyes and said "i hate you". that for example, was not an instance where he said..come on nicole, hate is a strong word - i know you dont mean that. it just made the sex better :)

"i love jello"...the randomness you throw out makes your posts even better...lol..

thank you... i guess jello was in my head since i just read the jello thread but i wasnt implying anyone or anything just an example... you know...

but yeah, no one has said that to me recently, but people do throw "love" around quite a bit. i remember i told my X-X-X (X?) "love you" one night on the way up to my room after we had been dating for like a month, and i stopped and was like "wait, i didnt mean that, well, i mean, you know, ummm, shit...."

talk about diggin yourself in a fuckin hole...

:laugh: Lmao! Whoops!

I threw that word around a bit with my first few boyfriends (I was like 16-17) but now it would take me a long time to say that......

...both terms are misunderstood...moreso by dispassionate beings...

Bravo! :bowdown:

I also believe in some circumstances...because both feelings are so extreme...it takes one to feel the other.

I'm not sure I can explain why very well though... :half: