Clubplanet Nightlife Community

B'Lo was Ok Spirit was SICKKKKKKK

B'Lo was miserable at B'lo I have little patience with drnk people from Queens

I had a miserable face on the whole night until I get into Spirit

Everything changes RIP IT SICKKKKKKKKKKK JOHNNY

From that night on ear to ear shit grin........... JP was NASTY loved it all night

Will be back next Saturday

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

Did you B'lo Bobby Digital?

HEY fuckface......i don't you from a fucking hole in the wall......so refrain from making any sort of reference to me in the future...no need for anymore drama than Kosta already adds to this board...are we clear??...good....now be a good little bitch and get back to tossing your supervisors salad.....

HEY fuckface......i don't you from a fucking hole in the wall......so refrain from making any sort of reference to me in the future...no need for anymore drama than Kosta already adds to this board...are we clear??...good....now be a good little bitch and get back to tossing your supervisors salad.....

Bobby this KID is from BOSTON!!! End of story he come on here hoping he can find a friend

Fouroneone - Dont let my crew come up there and ASS FUCK your Albino mother sideways

You piece of shit, you will be like a little bitch crying when NJ is running train on that whore mother of yours

I like salad

spirit's opening night was bananas i heard, and i was waiting a bit to see if it was an opening hype type thing or if the party would stay going strong.. so far so good, think imma hafta pencil this into my schedule this weekend

:bounce:

I am going again this weekend