Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempts Classics........

saturday nite drew a wierd crowd, a mix of old skool tempts heads and tempts rookies but by 2am it felt like the tempts of old

"Take me Away" was def the highlight on sat nite for me...my fav Mike Mac track

Sunday nite was def a good time. Awsome track selection

"Follow Me", "Ride the Trip", "The Funneral", "Perfect Love", "Skin" and other countless bangin tracks all nite

To Be Able to Love

My Love is Your Love

Let's Get Soakin Wet (right when that came on, someone threw water all over me lol)

Cameras Ready Prepare the Flash

everytime u write a review of somewhere down the shore i was always there the same nite. u seem to always be everywhere i am. i have no idea who u are, but ive probably seen u a million times this summer

To Be Able to Love

My Love is Your Love

Let's Get Soakin Wet (right when that came on, someone threw water all over me lol)

Cameras Ready Prepare the Flash

w..O....w.....

Such an odd odd weekend! Tempts was :bounce: pfffffffffft.

I learned that wearing sneakers in there is a VERY dangerous thing.

I definately need another month and a half hiatus from the shore.. :aaah:

The highlight of my night was getting punched in the face by some guy that was trying to fight with everyone. :punch: so much for being a peace maker.

Good Times

I definately need another month and a half hiatus from the shore.. :aaah:

The highlight of my night was getting punched in the face by some guy that was trying to fight with everyone. :punch: so much for being a peace maker.

Good Times

Awwwww you looked so cute rockin the sneakers and mini skirt!! :heart: I only saw you in the beginning of the night :confused: I think?

Awwwww you looked so cute rockin the sneakers and mini skirt!! :heart: I only saw you in the beginning of the night :confused: I think?

I looked like I was going to a tennis match. I was calling myself stork all night because of the pastels.. I looked like a damn nursery..

I saw you for about 3.5 seconds then ran off. I must've done over 83 laps of the place.

:party:

Finally, a non-holiday night that TEMPTS was packed...got off on the energy alone...favorite song, of course...

RELENTLESS

...mostly TUNNEL/EXIT tracks...great to hear!!!

Good seein you Mystify, missed you on the beach at Surf...I'm in the office tomorrow...call u 4 lunch?

I know my poor little friend Jess got trampled at one point :(

Toooo much violence this weekend.

I've never seen so many angry people in such a short period of time.

There was even a girlfight on the beach at Surf during the day.

That trampling shit is scary. Those bouncers love rushing through the crowd like that and stomping on anyone or anything that gets in their way.

ONCE AGAIN DENNY WORKED HIS MAGIC............SICK OLD SCHOOL TRACKS ON SAT. NIGHT.

REAL GOOD VIBE IN THE BUILDING ALSO...

JUST A HEADS UP FOR ALL THE NEW CLUB ROOKIES ON THE DANCE FLOOR.........WHEN YOU FORM A CIRCLE TO DANCE,RESPECT A DANCERS TURN UNLESS YOU'RE GOING IN THE MIDDLE TO BATTLE HIM OR HER.

I NEVER PUNCHED ,SLAPPED,SMACKED,ETC....... SO MANY PEOPLE IN MY LIFE IN ONE NIGHT.SORRY TO ANYONE THAT I MIGHT OF BUMPED INTO DUE TO THESE YOUNG BUCKS BUMPING IN THE BATTLE CIRCLES.

"DANCE UNTILL YOU GET KICKED OUT"

WWW.CHILLFACTORX2.COM

COMING SOON

my friends got arrested in tempts and the got un-arrested and came back to Tempts ......... I THINK I AM DONE W/ SEASIDE. Way too many scumbags around

HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET UNARRESTED??????

IN SEASIDE THEY DONT JUST SAY "OH, WE'RE SORRY, WE DIDNT MEAN TO ARREST YOU......."

ONLY ONE-WAY FOR THAT TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!