Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Track ID

Mystify

Just got it!

It's DJ Falcon & Thomas Bangalter - Call on Me (Eric Prydz Mix)

:bounce: :bounce:

Love this track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The mix being played is actually Eric Prydz own mix of Stevie Winwoods "Valerie", Falcon and Bangalter had nothing to do with it. I believe it has been called Eric Prydz-Call me...still on White label to this point.

The mix being played is actually Eric Prydz own mix of Stevie Winwoods "Valerie", Falcon and Bangalter had nothing to do with it. I believe it has been called Eric Prydz-Call me...still on White label to this point.

Yes, Eric Prydz produced it. Out on ministry of sound/ data next month. gotta love the proper info that comes on the mp2 on soulseek, kind of like black and white brothers, when it is really a remix of Danzel.

Yes, Eric Prydz produced it. Out on ministry of sound/ data next month. gotta love the proper info that comes on the mp2 on soulseek, kind of like black and white brothers, when it is really a remix of Danzel.

it is actually blackj and white brothers track is signed to *69 and peter rauhofer is doing a mix

it is actually blackj and white brothers track is signed to *69 and peter rauhofer is doing a mix

No it is in fact danzel, and peter is not doing a mix. This guy Billy Calo did the mix and it is of danzel. It only used the crowd noise and "pump it up" without the other vocals. Coming out on ultra.

gotta love the proper info that comes on the mp2 on soulseek, QUOTE]

actually release records had a bootie of this and it was indeed labeled 'falcon/bangalter - call on me' .. the other side was new new york

I don't think the Prydz mix is in anyway connected with the falcon/Bangalter tho...who the hell knows,