Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temps Classics.... Not Classic At All

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

also let me just add that my grilfriend was crying tears of joy with every vocal song he did play!!!!! i mean she was even blowing him kisses...............I almost had to kill her for that!!!LOL Hell there is even a pic of Jersey Joel kissing my girlfriend...................wait one second WTF is going on over there!!!! ima gonna have to start regulatin.................LOL

anyway I had a blast and so did my drunk girlfriend and she is going to kill me for this post!!!!

This is Temptschick logged on Stiffler's name....

HUNNY!!! I can't believe you posted this. I was a drunk disastor on sat night. Couldn't even make it to tempts sunday because of it...thank you 1500 j/k.

I'm sorry darling that i was such a crazy person ... humping pitek, raping you on stage, stealing everyone;s water bottle to throw, harassng the security guard, grabbing boobs, and flirting with jersey joel, oh yeah and blowing denny kisses....what a mess...lol

ANYWAYS, I had alot of work to do today so i missed out on the fights!

TEMPTS WAS SIICCKK sat night...i heard all the songs that i wanted to hear and the true temptsheads were all in attendence having a siickk time!!!

I danced all night...my legs still hurt!! I have to agree that the crowd has changed but denny hasn't!!! He's still ripping it up like when I first started going to tempts!!!

Listen moral of the story, if you don't like it there anymore, go somewhere else!! I know I will be at tempts for the rest of the summer and nowhere else!!

Ready2role you are giving tettos to much credit. The music that he played was so fuckin horriblle i was ready to puke. I had a good time just cuz me and all my friends were there. Denny needs to retire already cuz he sucks and if he ever does another classics night he should take lessons from JP.

LMAO, exactly!!! That's when it got boring, once he started playing Whitney...I've had enough of that crackouted biotch...everything b4 that was GREAT!!!

Not for nothing .....if you were around at Tempts in 1999 you would know that Whitney is a part of Temptations classics regardless of your feelings!!!!

Oh yeah..............Heather stop posting under my name dammit!!!!

Not for nothing .....if you were around at Tempts in 1999 you would know that Whitney is a part of Temptations classics regardless of your feelings!!!!

Oh yeah..............Heather stop posting under my name dammit!!!!

I wouldn't say Tempts sweetheart, for me it was more Hunka Bunka in 1999...I'm sure that's what most die hard Tempts fans want to hear, just not my thang :)

Ready2role you are giving tettos to much credit. The music that he played was so fuckin horriblle i was ready to puke. I had a good time just cuz me and all my friends were there. Denny needs to retire already cuz he sucks and if he ever does another classics night he should take lessons from JP.

I couldnt agree with you more...... SF Classics were SICK

I couldnt agree with you more...... SF Classics were SICK

Im sure they were!!!!!But,

lets be realistic for one minute here:

On average most of the people arrived at Tempts around 12 to get to hear about 3 1/2 hours of music.................

while at SF you get to hear about 10 to 20 hours of music(depending on how much of a crackhead you are)

So it is safe to say that it would be a lot easier to please a larger number of people by playing just about every song with a greater amount of time!!!

:beer:

How could you even compare Tempts classics to Sf classics...............not a good comparison at all!!!!

You can please some of the people some of the time but you cant please all of the people all of the time!!!!

By looking at the tracklisting that Denny has been nice enough to give you, with the DL, how can you even say Classics....Not Classics at all. Maybe you haven't been around long enough to know they'ye classics.

Im glad somebody just pointed that out...........I was about too!!!!!

This is Temptschick logged on Stiffler's name....

HUNNY!!! I can't believe you posted this. I was a drunk disastor on sat night. Couldn't even make it to tempts sunday because of it...thank you 1500 j/k.

I'm sorry darling that i was such a crazy person ... humping pitek, raping you on stage, stealing everyone;s water bottle to throw, harassng the security guard, grabbing boobs, and flirting with jersey joel, oh yeah and blowing denny kisses....what a mess...lol

ANYWAYS, I had alot of work to do today so i missed out on the fights!

TEMPTS WAS SIICCKK sat night...i heard all the songs that i wanted to hear and the true temptsheads were all in attendence having a siickk time!!!

I danced all night...my legs still hurt!! I have to agree that the crowd has changed but denny hasn't!!! He's still ripping it up like when I first started going to tempts!!!

Listen moral of the story, if you don't like it there anymore, go somewhere else!! I know I will be at tempts for the rest of the summer and nowhere else!!

continued on page 189