Clubplanet Nightlife Community

movie quotes

this one always cracks me up...from die hard with a vengeance

thanks a lot, jesus......why the hell do you keep calling me jesus? do I look puerto rican to you?........that guy back there, he called you jesus......no, he didn't, he said "hey, zeus" my name is zeus........zeus?.........yeah, zeus. you know, mount olympus, father of apollo, don't fuck with me or I'll shove a lightning bolt up your ass, zeus!!!!! You got a problem with that?!?!?

mine are mushy ones...

"Anything less than extraordinary is a waste of my time."

"It was just a few seconds...a fragment really... but in that moment the whole universe exsisted just to bring us together."

"You're not a permanent part of her life, you're a distraction."

from beverly hills cop

"i see you look at this piece" ....."yeah, I was wondering how much something like this went for"......"one hundred thirty thousand dollar"......"get the fuck outta here!!!!"......"no, i can not, its serious!"

(after stealing a car) - "Look at it this way, I'm just a reminder to people that here today, gone tomorrow - dont get attached."

"It's beautiful!" - tosses gift into ocean - "This way, I'll always remember where it is!"

....i need to watch Harold and Maude again...such a great movie....

BEST MOVIE! empire records

"Well Sinead O'rebellion, shock me, shock me, shock me with that deviant behavior

"That is so clever, I swear to God you get smarter the shorter your skirt gets."

"And you get smarter the shorter your hair gets, so it's probably a good thing you went with that"

"Yeaaahh"

"That's a wonderful look for u darling"

No Deborah, don't be bitter, certainly with your ever growing collection of flesh mutilating silver appendages, and your brand new neo-nazi boot camp makeover, the boys will come a-running.

"Joe is it ok if I leave the couch? Cause I’m gonna leave the couch now..ok? My ass is falling asleep now so I gotta go!"

"Why don't you go shove em up your ass?" "Because it would hurt a lot, Warren."

"Warren, look what you took ...rap...metal...rap....metal....Whitney Houston."

"It's for my girlfriend, ok?"

"Sure it is."

"Warren, someone like you needs to diminish their criminal impulses, not magnify them. Maybe some jazz or some classical."

"Maybe you bite me!"

Ummm... can you guys put the names of the movies too? I remember some of these but can't figure out where the fuck they came from.

One of the greatest quotes of all time, Robert DeNiro in Taxi Driver:

"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? I don't see anybody else around, you must be talkin' to me."

Another good one is from Goonies:

"Fitty dorra bill, fitty dorra bill, hundreds of them, fitty dorry bill!!!"

http://fiftydollarbill.ytmnd.com/

"Well Sinead O'rebellion, shock me, shock me, shock me with that deviant behavior

"That is so clever, I swear to God you get smarter the shorter your skirt gets."

"And you get smarter the shorter your hair gets, so it's probably a good thing you went with that"

"Yeaaahh"

No Deborah, don't be bitter, certainly with your ever growing collection of flesh mutilating silver appendages, and your brand new neo-nazi boot camp makeover, the boys will come a-running.

"Joe is it ok if I leave the couch? Cause I’m gonna leave the couch now..ok? My ass is falling asleep now so I gotta go!"

"Sure it is."

"Warren, someone like you needs to diminish their criminal impulses, not magnify them. Maybe some jazz or some classical."

"Maybe you bite me!"

I :heart: this movie..

Empire records is a great movie! Lucas is the man in that movie...I love when they make fun of that singer Rex..."Cool hair"..hahaha

Joe: Lucas......?

Lucas: Joe.......?

Joe: Where's the money?

Lucas:Joe, the money is gone.

Joe: Yeh, I know it's gone. Where's it gone to?

Lucas: Atlantic City.

Joe: Atlantic City?

Lucas:Yeh.

Joe: Is it coming back from Atlantic City?

Lucas: I...I don't think so Joe.

Joe: What's it doing in Atlantic City?

Lucas:Recirculating.

Joe: Re-circulating...?

Lucas: MMMMeeehhhh

Joe: (Joe knocks done bucket of coins.)

Lucas:Are you pissed off Joe?

Joe: Lucas?

Lucas: Joe?

Joe: Lucas?

Lucas:Joe?

Joe: Lucas listen to me. I told Mitchell Beck that you forgot to deposit the money. I told Mitchell that the money was still here.

Lucas: Joe, that's not true. It's in Atlantic city. I swear.

Joe: Shutup...sit down and don't you move.

Lucas:It could be in other cities by now..

Joe: Oh, shutup. Under no circumstances are you to move from that couch. Unless it's to get me $9,000, and then you bring it here to me. Ok?

Lucas: Joe, I think it's going to be Ok.

Joe: What makes you think that?

Lucas:Who knows where thoughts come from, they just appear. MMMeeehhh.

Joe: Moron.

LMAO...more from this great movie

Warren: Who glued these quarter's down?

AJ: I did

Warren: What the hell for man!?

AJ: I don't feel I need to explain my art to you Warren

Eddie:Do you know where harvard is man?

AJ: it's near boston

Eddie: no it's a whole different world filled with guys who row boats and eat ivy.

"Yeaaahh"

"Sure it is."

"Maybe you bite me!"

lmaooooooo i love that movie :rock:

My Cousin Vinny!

Vinny: Stan, you're in Ala-fuckin-bama. You killed a good-ol-boy. You come from New York! There is NO way, this is not going to trial.

Ala-Fuckin-Bama

Vinny: You must be Stan. How ya doin'?

Stan: Why'd they bring you in here?

Vinny: Well I just got in. I asked where the new guys were, and they brought me right in. Hey, sleepin' huh? Cute little guy. Y'know, maybe I'll just start with you. Let him sleep a little bit.

Stan: I don't wanna do this.

Vinny: Hey! I don't blame you. If I was in your situation, I'd want to get through with this whole thing as quickly and with as little pain as possible. So, you know, let's do our best to make it a simple in-and-out procedure.

In and Out Procedure

Vinny: What's the matter? Relax. Relax. You know, maybe we should spend a couple of minutes, you know, to get aquainted before, we, you know, get to it. What's wrong with you?

Stan: I don't want to do this!

Vinny: I understand, but, you know, what are your alternatives?

Stan: My alternatives?

Vinny: Yeah!

Stan: To what? To you? I dunno. Suicide. Death.

Vinny: Look, it's either me or them. You're getting fucked one way or the other!

One Way

Vinny: What about these pants I got on? You think they're okay? Oh!

Mona Lisa: Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along. You get thirsty. You spot a little brook. You put your little deer lips down to the clear blue water.....BAM! A FUCKIN' BULLET RIPS OFF PART OF YOUR HEAD! YOUR BRAIN ARE LAYING ON THE GROUND IN LITTLE BLOODY PIECES. Now, I ax ya. Would you give a fuck what kind of pants the son of a bitch who shot you was wearing?

Pants

Bill: Vinny!

Vinny: What?

Bill: C'mon! It's time to make your opening statement. C'mon Vin!

Vinny: Uh, everything that guys says is bullshit. Thank you.

Bullshit

Vinny: JT. I believe you and Lisa played a game of pool for $200 which she won? I'm here to collect.

JT: How 'bout if I just kick your ass?

Vinny: Oh! A counteroffer? That's what we lawyers...I'm a lawyer...that's what we call a counteroffer. Let me see...this is a tough decision you're giving me here. Get my ass kicked or collect $200. Hmm....what do ya think? I could use a good ass kicking, I'll be very honest with you. Nah, I think I'll just go with the $200.

JT: Over my dead body.

Vinny: Oh, you like to renegotiate as you go along....okay, well here's MY counteroffer. Do I have to kill you? What if I was just to kick the ever-loving shit out of you?

JT: In your dreams!

Vinny: No, no. In reality. If I was to kick the shit out of ya, do I get the money?

JT: If you kick the shit out of me?

Vinny: Yeah.

JT: Yeah, then you get the money.

Vinny: What happened....rear ended?

Town Person: No, I fell.

Vinny: Oh...Okay. Let's see if we agree on the terms. The choice now, is, I get my ass kicked, or option b. I kick your ass and collect $200. I'm goin' with option b. Kicking YOUR ass and collecting $200.

JT: We're going to fight now?

Vinny: Yeah. First let me see the money.

JT: I have the money.

Vinny: Allright. Let me see it. Show it to me.

JT: I can get it.

Vinny: You can get it? Allright. Get it. Then we'll fight.

JT

Airplane

"You'd better tell the captain we've got to land as soon as we can. This woman has to be gotten to a hospital."

"A hospital? What is it?"

"It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now."