Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Speaking Spanish...

hispanics dont discriminate, we wont be happy until the whole world is full of caramel colored people! lol

i love spanglish :)

I like my pale complexion though ;op this sun is slowly turning me caramel though actually darker, ack, eh oh well is in the blood.

I seen other heads talk in russian n other stuff up on here, personally I dont care and I personally dont use spanish on here often :hat:

I think it's just a tad ridiculous to say it's rude for people to speak spanish on CP....lmao, it's a freakin messageboard, let people talk how they want, if they can converse together in spanish and it's fun, who cares :laugh:

:aright::werd:

I think it's just a tad ridiculous to say it's rude for people to speak spanish on CP....lmao, it's a freakin messageboard, let people talk how they want, if they can converse together in spanish and it's fun, who cares :laugh:

...i have a hard time believing that you could just sit in a room with other people that are speaking another language that you can not understand for a long period of time without feeling something - whether it be confusion, anger, sadness, etc....but maybe youre just too cool like that....lol...i dont "care" - it's just the way i was brought up...and call it ridiculous again and i'm gonna give you a nuggie and a wedgie the next time i see you.....

Noo I wasn't referencing your post -- But I agree -- in person, yes it's rude for people to talk in another language that someone may not understand, but on CP -- come on....are you kidding!?!? just ignore that post.

anyway shut it. :hat:

I was raised that it was rude as well as phatman, but whateva. People wanna talk it fine... I was just curious to why its so popular now to speak spanish on CP cause as far as I recall no one spoke it on CP a couple years ago and there was a large amount of Latinos then as well. Now I can barely open a thread without seeing someone speaking spanish. I just wanna know whats cool and really hot in the streets right now.

hahaha that line reminds me Dave Chappelle when he was P.Diddy

is thats what hot on the street doing your taxes Ness :rofl:

ok carry on...

i just thought of the epissode when hes in the barber shop with John Mayer playin the music. Then for the Spanish people he starts yelling in the megaphone all jibberish :laugh:

...it's contigA...lol...and that whole phrase is from an old school freestyle/house song...al should know the sample....:)

no alicia is right....it is contigo.....that word doesnt have a he/she conjugation

:D and i have NO IDEA what song your talking bout :laugh:

no alicia is right....it is contigo.....that word doesnt have a he/she conjugation

...are you saying my spanish teacher lied to me?...what's next?...estrella doesnt mean the moon?.....jk....thanks for correcting me but i'm old and stubborn and will continue my ways of err.....

p.s. i'll get that song for you...it's a classic...once you hear it you'll know it....

:clap2:

Noo I wasn't referencing your post -- But I agree -- in person, yes it's rude for people to talk in another language that someone may not understand, but on CP -- come on....are you kidding!?!? just ignore that post.

anyway shut it. :hat: