Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Speaking Spanish...

...it's contigA...lol...and that whole phrase is from an old school freestyle/house song...al should know the sample....:)

que te pasa aqui huh que te pasa aqui huh that song...

hahaha that line reminds me Dave Chappelle when he was P.Diddy

is thats what hot on the street doing your taxes Ness

ok carry on...

I want you to walk to Brooklyn and get me breast milk from a pregnant Cambodian women. Sugarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr cookies!!! lmao that's exactly where I got that line from. I say it all the time now.

...josh is the color of poooop!

never give out my government name!

damn.......never though it bothered peeps so much.....im sure the people that do it dont mean any harm by it :(

moi non plus

je ne comprend pas pourqoui des persons qui ne parle pas d'espangol peut essayer de apprendre la langue. Ca ne prends pas beaucoup des temps, non ?

:confused:

moi non plus

je ne comprend pas pourqoui des persons qui ne parle pas d'espangol peut essayer de apprendre la langue. Ca ne prends pas beaucoup des temps, non ?

:confused:

ok imma try real hard here..

"you dont understand why the people who dont speak spanish......yada yada yada lmao.....help me out.

ok imma try real hard here..

"you dont understand why the people who dont speak spanish......yada yada yada lmao.....help me out.

i said:

"I don't understand why people who don't speak spanish try to learn the language. It doesn't take a lot of time, does it?"

But you see what i mean?/?

i said:

"I don't understand why people who don't speak spanish try to learn the language. It doesn't take a lot of time, does it?"

But you see what i mean?/?

yea your right....never really thought it to be rude if im talking to a specific person....but if other people are reading the stuff then its inconsiderate :half:

yea your right....never really thought it to be rude if im talking to a specific person....but if other people are reading the stuff then its inconsiderate :half:

s'all good

yea if you're just speaking to one other person for a lil bit i can understand that. But if it goes on for a page, the rest of us are like :woah: