Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Phonekitten

nomembername

OOps. I've been out the whole damn day.... I went to AstroWorld then went downtown to some of the all-star game festivities...

You're not charged until you actually pay for the call and they route it to me..... so no worries! I'm on all night tonight though...

Speaking honestly phonekitten, I feel like you picked an excellent profession for yourself. For somebody that looks the way you do, it was a good idea to make some good, easy money hiding behind a phone where nobody actually has to look at you. My only suggestion would be that you take all your photographs off of your website...I really think this would be a huge boost in your career.

Best of Luck...you'll be hearing from me in the near future ;)

Contracts can't let me get tooooooo detailed...

But let's just say my theory is that 80 percent of men enjoy wearing panties..... I get that SOOO much... and it's soo much fun to do...

You name the fetish... I've probably talked about it and "got off" (whether it's real or not) to it....

The job is fun. I get to hear about all the sick twisted things in this world from the comfort of my leather couch and lap top...

and nomember, I'm not gonna be logged in today... today is yoga and cardio day.. :-) ... I'll be on after 3pm CST.

___

But I mean before people go, "Shit, only pathetic losers would call you for over 30 minutes" No.

Men who have girlfriends who don't understand their fetishes call me.

Men who are embarassed about their fetishes call me.

Men who want to spice up their real sex life call me.

Lonely men.

Men with cash to burn and who want to help contribute to my college being paid for.. :-)

___

It's fun. It's quirky.

___

50 dollars? your ass didn't even call me.... $50 dollar would be a 25 minute call.... all my calls yesterday were 30+...

and I don't sound like a guy.... I'm about as young sounding as you can get, sugar.. Here's my voice sample: http://www.amazingphonesex.com/sounds/annabelle.wav

Jeez, that voice is irritating. I bet your b/f dreams of snuffing you out in your sleep. I mean that in a nice way.

Don't listen to him phone kitten :rolleyes: I think you sound hot....

I'm so hard right now, I just got undressed and I'm going through my sister's drawers...I can't decide whether to put the red or white panties on. Tell me what you look like.

:laugh:

How olds your sister??