Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anytime, anywhere.....

bullseye

...well i certainly wouldnt do it on stage at a rock concert....but i've done shit like on the hood of my car in a park that gets patrolled regularly...or on a picnic bench while others were inside watching tv - and we could see the back of their heads from our viewpoint...lol...sure...whatever man....

i wouldn't do it in a crowded place just because it's crowded ya know?

like i wouldn't do it on a platform in a club with everyone surrounding us...

but i have done it in a parked car by the entrance of south beach (in SI) while there were people walking up and down the boardwalk... :bounce:

Guest brwneydtrouble

Ii'd love to be with someone that made me that hot.....there definitely has to be some major chemistry to pull that off.

considering ur personality, do you think u are brave enuff to have sex or do a sex act in a public place, at anytime if ur sig other asked u, without fear of getting caught? obviously ur mood plays a factor in this, but.....

i would, i have, but i think my current sig other is a bit more reserved about public affection to a degree

Not that it was in public but me and my ex went to Switzerland with her family and we (she and I) went on a hike above the town we were staying in. And just said fuck it. Literally. It's quite a rush when you're working in the swiss alps over looking the valley and the town ur staying in. I am sure it was quite a show for the hometowners...Some of other places have been bars/clubs when we were so fucked up that we just couldn't wait to leave or get home. It's a huge rush IMO. The key is finding someone that you are comfortable enough and enjoy doing it with. Makes sex exciting! No doubts at all. Just go!!!!

:makeout::getdown:

I've had sex in the garden behind Wilson Hall @ Monmouth University. On a football field, in parking lots all over the place. In a parking lot in the middle of a snow storm,lol. At woodstock people def were watching me. In my hotel room in Miami with people in the room (weird). I am pretty much up for it anytime, anywhere. :makeout:

:laugh2:u freak! :tongue: i actually want to do it underneath that boardwalk while its raining! thats one of my fantasies :drool:
ibut i have done it in a parked car by the entrance of south beach (in SI) while there were people walking up and down the boardwalk... :bounce:

My gf and I have done it a cpl of times.

Once we had an after hours at our place and we got a little horny so we went to our room but didnt close the door (my gf is a bit of an exibishonist and gets really turned on when ppl watch her) so everyone wound up in our doorway & around the bed watching us, I must say it was pretty fuckin hot!!!

The other time was in our car after a night at corbar and we were feelin horny so we started fucking in the car right on the street with lots of ppl coming up to the car and watching, now mind you crobar is in a spot where there are a lot of other clubs all in walking distance of each other so the streets where full of ppl cuz all the clubs just closed and everyone was coming out at that time so quit a lot of ppl seen :)