Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mystic River

Kinda like a Murder Mystery, along with how his family copes with the Murder of Sean Penn's daughter and how his 2nd Wife Supports actions that he takes... Tales of how another Wife turns her back on her husband...

Not much more I can say without ruining the movie... ;)

Kinda like a Murder Mystery, along with how his family copes with the Murder of Sean Penn's daughter and how his 2nd Wife Supports actions that he takes... Tales of how another Wife turns her back on her husband...

Not much more I can say without ruining the movie... ;)

Thank you :makeout:

not at all. the story as it is carrying out might make u a lil aggravated or frustrated while watching it, that happened to me, but i wasnt disappointed.

Exaclty. Great fucking movie. For those of you thinking about getting it On Demand, renting it or have the DVD, but didn't watch it yet. WATCH IT THIS WEEKEND!!!!

There were parts of this movie where I would put myself in his position thinking, "What if that was my daughter?" And I would get so pissed off and start taking deep breaths, and Sugar would ask me,"What's wrong?"

Great movie. Sean Penn definately deserved the Oscar for this.

IMO the movie was just OK. The acting was definitely great. Sean Penn and Tim Robbins both played their parts perfectly. I just hated the ending.

What the fuck was up with Sean Penn's wife at the end jumping all over him and telling him he's the king and runs everything blah blah. She was so strange. Also the whole thing with Kevin Bacon's wife was ANNOYING. And the friggen parade at the end, what was that about.

I think the acting was great the actual movie/plot coulda been alot better.