Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dating disasters...

captainpec

I would have to say that I think when you 1st start dating a chic, it would be nice for her to atleast offer to maybe pay half or something (I would not accept it but it is a nice gesture). I for one, when I have the $$ don't mind paying, I actually prefer to. As time goes by though, things should go both ways a little and girls should have no problem paying for things like dinner at times.

but at the same time if I'm paying for dinner I better be getting my dick sucked on the car ride home

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of years ago I went out with this girl... We went out to eat, then we shot some pool for a little bit, and went to a cafe for a nightcap. The whole time I felt everything was going smoothly. The vibe was right, conversation came easy and I could tell she was feelin' me as well. Usually I don't ask girls to come home with me on the first date but things were going so well that I was seriously considering it.... So after going back & forth with it for 2 hours I finally decided to just ask. She liked the idea so that's what we did... The next 2-3 hours I had some of the best sex ever. Everything was perfect. So after it was all said & done she starts to put on her clothes and that's when I heard those dreaded words.....

"That will be $500...."

;)

took this one girl out to ruth chris steakhouse and spend a nice amount of doe. bought wine, ect. ect. whatever.......we date for about a week. one day i go to pick her up in the city (worked in macy's in herald square) on a sat afternoon just to go chill. we go to starbucks and then go window shoppin on madison ave. she walks into louis vuitton and goes to the register with a $600 bag. so i figure WOW this bitch must like to spoil herself. so once the dude rings it up.....she stands there and looks at me. im like.....what.....shes like "u gunna get it for me or what?". needless to say.....i walk out.....get in my wip and break out. Just cuz i'll spoil you every once in a while, doesnt mean imma cop u a louie bag after dating you for a WEEK. if we were more serious i would....but yo......A WEEK? sorry biotch, walk home.

btw, your head game was weak

Now thats a fucking ballsy chick GOOD LORD!!

Nybeauty...:laugh2: Most Likely

paying for dinner, opening doors, giving foot rubs after a long day at work, cooking dinner, sending flowers for no reason.....u know.......being your "knight in shining armor" :D

my girl called me that before we hooked up.

I dont think chivalry is dead, i just think their aren't many "ladies" around that deserve to be treated like so, I know I was pretty much an ass til I met dayna. You can usually tell what girl deserves to be treated good, I know I do, most the ones i've met or been with are hoooooes.

That shit with the bag was insane, if we didn't have these ridiculous laws i woulda taken that bag n smacked her upside the head with it, crazy bitch.

I dont think chivalry is dead, i just think their aren't many "ladies" around that deserve to be treated like so, I know I was pretty much an ass til I met dayna. You can usually tell what girl deserves to be treated good, I know I do, most the ones i've met or been with are hoooooes.

That shit with the bag was insane, if we didn't have these ridiculous laws i woulda taken that bag n smacked her upside the head with it, crazy bitch.

:lol3:

It certainly is a judgement call...

man im telling u........she got it all twisted.....i spent a lil cash on the first date cuz i was feeling her, wanted to impress her and just straight outa the kindness of my heart. i luv making people smile and having a great time and being generous. but yo........a fucking LV bag.....thats some shit that u get for christmas (if your lucky) from a significant other. not from some dude that your dating for a week. that shit left me SOOO disillusioned with women bro. its not in my nature to treat a chic like a hoe, im just like dat. but getting on my bad side is a nono.....just like i said, i left that bitch to walk and she had no doe. fuck that skeezer

man im telling u........she got it all twisted.....i spent a lil cash on the first date cuz i was feeling her, wanted to impress her and just straight outa the kindness of my heart. i luv making people smile and having a great time and being generous. but yo........a fucking LV bag.....thats some shit that u get for christmas (if your lucky) from a significant other. not from some dude that your dating for a week. that shit left me SOOO disillusioned with women bro. its not in my nature to treat a chic like a hoe, im just like dat. but getting on my bad side is a nono.....just like i said, i left that bitch to walk and she had no doe. fuck that skeezer

Now can u buy me a CD bag that Im in love with.... :hat:

Your judgement call is like flipping a coin.....sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. I just try and have fun regardless. :smoke:

I've only experienced two dating disasters...

Funny thing is they were both with the same girl.....

Now....the first time we go out my checking account debit card was denied at the BBQ restaurant in Times Square because AOL fucked up my balance by taking two payments that month...and then there's the second time where after she's moved outta the Bronx she drives all the way down from upstate New York to come to have dinner with me then attend one of my parties at China Club... but she never read the the no parking sign.

So things go wrong when her car gets towed by NYPD!!!

Yeah...It was pretty bad because she didn't have the $$$ for the ticket or to get it back and I damn sure wasn't driving her all the way back upstate at 5:00am in the morning....in December....it was so cold...BBBBRRRRR!

Anyway she ended up spending the night with me at the crib and because the sex was so unforgettable...

I ended up loaning her the cash to get the car back so she so the storage fees wouldn't accumulate but I kept the car til she paid me back 2 weeks later.