Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Add a 7-word phrase...**

i second that .. after all this board is supposed to be about many things .. not just music and clubs . but also .. socializing and making friends

it is true that some ppl get carried away with their soclaizing and start attacking each other (and i have done it too ok!!!) .. but i guess that is part of the message board culture ..

in any case . this thread turned very funny lately ..

and i was thinking we gona come up with a real nice long story .. ya right ..

peace

the MASK

amen for that

:beer:

i second that .. after all this board is supposed to be about many things .. not just music and clubs . but also .. socializing and making friends

it is true that some ppl get carried away with their soclaizing and start attacking each other (and i have done it too ok!!!) .. but i guess that is part of the message board culture ..

in any case . this thread turned very funny lately ..

and i was thinking we gona come up with a real nice long story .. ya right ..

peace

the MASK

socializing... yes... but talking back and forth.. nah i dont think that is what a messageboard is for kid... i know a few people here and there on this board... i may reply to a comment they make on here but i dont talk back and forth with them... that's what instant messaging is for.. this is why this board is so lame.. it's the same people telling inside jokes to one another... i mean c'mon... use aim or yahoo or icq or whatever else they have out there if you want to directly talk with someone... stop polluting the boards...

me

socializing... yes... but talking back and forth.. nah i dont think that is what a messageboard is for kid... i know a few people here and there on this board... i may reply to a comment they make on here but i dont talk back and forth with them... that's what instant messaging is for.. this is why this board is so lame.. it's the same people telling inside jokes to one another... i mean c'mon... use aim or yahoo or icq or whatever else they have out there if you want to directly talk with someone... stop polluting the boards...

me

OMG do you have sense of humor at all????

me

polluting the board .. wow .. that is such a strong statement man .. fine . that is your opinion . and i respect that ..

at least we are not cursing and yelling at people .. we are spreading message of love .. humor .. peace .. and harmony ..

again .. if u dont like some threads it is cool . u dont have to participate or read it ..

but seriously look around you and you will see that massage boards serve many many purposes ... one of them is chatting and talking .. like it or not ..

i did not make the rules kid .. i am only playing them thats all

most important ... in a world full of rush .. aderenaline ... pressure .. material .. and greed ... such boards .. and chat rooms and venues provide a breath of humanity and connection between people ... and that is what really count .. friendship .. love and peace

peace

the MASK

polluting the board .. wow .. that is such a strong statement man .. fine . that is your opinion . and i respect that ..

at least we are not cursing and yelling at people .. we are spreading message of love .. humor .. peace .. and harmony ..

again .. if u dont like some threads it is cool . u dont have to participate or read it ..

but seriously look around you and you will see that massage boards serve many many purposes ... one of them is chatting and talking .. like it or not ..

most important ... in a world full of rush .. aderenaline ... pressure .. material .. and greed ... such boards .. and chat rooms and venues provide a breath of humanity and connection between people ... and that is what really count .. friendship .. love and peace

peace

the MASK

INDEED :half:

peace

the MASK

ehh this is where we differ mask.. i use cp to (generally) find out information pertaining to nightlife in and around the city.. i dont go on to socialize with my friends... if i want to socialize with my friends then i use the phone, drive to their house or use aim.. i dont post on here because i know other people use it for it's primary purpose... to find out what's going on in nightlife..

what you and your crew are doing is like talking out loud in a library when people are trying to study.. it's annoying when you're trying to study and there's a bunch of kids just talking next to you, it makes it hard to concentrate... the occasional comment is fine but when it's back and forth back and forth it gets extremely annoying... some people use cp just to find out information.. im sure these people get annoyed when they have to scan through a lot of meaningless conversation.. lol i guess what im trying to say is, when most kids get the urge to socialize in the library they go out side to use their cellphones as not to bother any of the people inside... catch my drift..??

ps.. this is not pertaining to this post... this is pertaining to multiple other posts

ehh this is where we differ mask.. i use cp to (generally) find out information pertaining to nightlife in and around the city.. i dont go on to socialize with my friends... if i want to socialize with my friends then i use the phone, drive to their house or use aim.. i dont post on here because i know other people use it for it's primary purpose... to find out what's going on in nightlife..

what you and your crew are doing is like talking out loud in a library when people are trying to study.. it's annoying when you're trying to study and there's a bunch of kids just talking next to you, it makes it hard to concentrate... the occasional comment is fine but when it's back and forth back and forth it gets extremely annoying... some people use cp just to find out information.. im sure these people get annoyed when they have to scan through a lot of meaningless conversation.. lol i guess what im trying to say is, when most kids get the urge to socialize in the library they go out side to use their cellphones as not to bother any of the people inside... catch my drift..??

ps.. this is not pertaining to this post... this is pertaining to multiple other posts

you dont like it, stop whining like a baby..find your info somewhere else...

you dont like it, stop whining like a baby..find your info somewhere else...

lol... i was trying not to be a dick there too...

straight up... im not here to kiss anybody's ass and tell everyone how awesome and cool they are and make new friends off the internet.. im here to see what parties are going on in the city because i have zero access to flyers out here in staten island.. if i meet a new person then cool... if not then no big deal.. if you don't like my whining about how much this board sucks lately then tough shit.. deal with it..

straight up... im not here to kiss anybody's ass and tell everyone how awesome and cool they are and make new friends off the internet.. im here to see what parties are going on in the city because i have zero access to flyers out here in staten island.. if i meet a new person then cool... if not then no big deal.. if you don't like my whining about how much this board sucks lately then tough shit.. deal with it..

majinbuu doesn't like to use aim. He prefers to use slow messageboards instead of im's and chatrooms. Don't you understand freak?

:half:

kick his ass oldtimer. outside the alley sig tau sammy ae pi riot style :laugh:

craaaazy times. i always though i was gonna catch a sucker punch from outta no where. but they were great tiems man were you there halloween 02 i think

greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat times

yeah i caught it one night my senior year... i was talking to this girl in my class who i thougth was absolutely bangin (some a e phi bitch)... then out of nowhere some a e pi dude was like yo get the fuck away from her, thats my friends girl.. i told him i was just talking.. she's in my class (the kid was huge) then he wa slike yo dont care man get the fuck away from her.. i told him to fuck off (bad idea) 2 of his boys surround me so it's 3 big a e pi dudes cornering me against the bar... so i go to turn around to put my rum and coke down on the bar so i can defend myself and then some kid throws me a suckerpunch right in the face before i even turned around to face them...the buoncers saw the whole thing starting and were rushing over to stop anything form happenin but they got there a little late.. but luckily they were my neighbors and threw the kids right out... luckily i didnt feel anything because i was drunk as hell and on about 3 twenty bags.. lol good times...

yeah i caught it one night my senior year... i was talking to this girl in my class who i thougth was absolutely bangin (some a e phi bitch)... then out of nowhere some a e pi dude was like yo get the fuck away from her, thats my friends girl.. i told him i was just talking.. she's in my class (the kid was huge) then he wa slike yo dont care man get the fuck away from her.. i told him to fuck off (bad idea) 2 of his boys surround me so it's 3 big a e pi dudes cornering me against the bar... so i go to turn around to put my rum and coke down on the bar so i can defend myself and then some kid throws me a suckerpunch right in the face before i even turned around to face them...the buoncers saw the whole thing starting and were rushing over to stop anything form happenin but they got there a little late.. but luckily they were my neighbors and threw the kids right out... luckily i didnt feel anything because i was drunk as hell and on about 3 twenty bags.. lol good times...

lol

me and my boys were walkin up to amain street next to freedys lol and some kids bumped into me and i shoved LOL riot right on the corner lolsuch a great place it sucks now though

Ahem... speaking of kids talking loud in a library, you and bbboom coulda had this conversation over PMs. The rest of us arent really concerned about this. Practice what u preach brotha. Peace :)