What makes....

moniquetz007

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh: that was some funny shit :laugh:

but what i find funnier is that you are the 1st to always jump into any thread that has to do with homos or fags in it 1st !! now thats funny shit !! and whats even funnier is that you are always the 1st to hate on any guy that posts his picture or anything on here.. whats the matter ? low self esteem ? and all the chicks are whores cause they like this and they like that ? dude , you are the biggest closet homo on this board :laugh: NOW THATS SOME FUNNY SHIT !! LMAO

ill tell you what , a few of us are gonna be in jersey soon why dont you come by and show us how many hott bitches you have or can pick up .. and at the same time we can see who are the bigger homos... you ? or us miami people ;) BITCH !! i dont have shit against homos btw ... so if you are one which im sure its ok , we will still let you come hang with us with your boyfriend if ya want .. just stay atleast 2 feet from me ;)

Definately gay. And I've seen your pics koky (not the naked ones), no way on earth you could pull more women than me, in Jersey, Miami or wherever.

And I have quite high self esteem................just low esteem for others.

:)

Definately gay. And I've seen your pics koky (not the naked ones), no way on earth you could pull more women than me, in Jersey, Miami or wherever.

And I have quite high self esteem................just low esteem for others.

:)

so you consider yourself cuter than koky.........youre a homo dude!!

Definately gay. And I've seen your pics koky (not the naked ones), no way on earth you could pull more women than me, in Jersey, Miami or wherever.:)
yeah ok .. HOMO !! NEEEEXT !!

and btw , im giving you the chance to prove it ... dont come on here and talk shit about it .. but imo you are a little whining bitch and will never do shit about it :laugh: PUNK !!

yeah ok .. HOMO !! NEEEEXT !!

and btw , im giving you the chance to prove it ... dont come on here and talk shit about it .. but imo you are a little whining bitch and will never do shit about it :laugh: PUNK !!

ANd in my opinion your a fairy that posts pics of your dick on the internet in hopes of getting messageboard ass.....................so what's your point?

and BTW, I've already been to Miami to prove my point.

ANd in my opinion your a fairy that posts pics of your dick on the internet in hopes of getting messageboard ass.....................so what's your point?

and BTW, I've already been to Miami to prove my point.

ask any chick on here if ive ever hit on em .. and you're still a homo .. funny that when u get into it on the net a whole bunch of wierd names that never post on here start posting .. all guys ... i rest my case .. FAG .. you will be informed soon on where and when we will be in jersey .. hope to meet you ... im sure you're a swell guy ;):laugh:

I clearly humiliated you in the eyes of your board peers as is evident by the last few posts.

I appologize for tarnishing your board credibility.

:type:

ohhhh thank you thank you ... you see you are a swell guy ... a homo ... but a swell guy .. thanks , i appreciate that

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

this is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sure ou is not that bad of a guy....at least hes consistent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

koky...no need to keep harping on the subject.......as long as when ur in jersey u tap some jersey guido hot wet bitch ass.....it'll all be good.....u dont worry about him, and im sure he wont bother to worry with u!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so leave it at that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D