Clubplanet Nightlife Community

YES or NO? Misskittie IS THe Lowest Form Of LIFE?

bastardino

YES Bastardino is the LOWEST form of life!!!

Ooops . . . am I in the wrong post?? cwm32.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.” - P.J. O’Rourke angel.gif

Misskittie is a sweetheart

You on the otherhand should get a hobby-and stop talking s**t about people you dont even know!!!

You are odviously HATIN big time because she has PROPS on this board!!!!!

Didnt your mother ever tell you

"If you have nothing nice to say, dont say anything at all"

Thats good advise.

Take It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by lolly:

Uhhhhh....no. She has a hell of a lot more to say than YOU do. At least her posts are worth reading. Why don't YOU get a life and stop talking about MissKittie. It's obvious how you REALLY feel about her.

Ugh yyyyeeeeaaaahhh!

All the conflict in the mideast stopped because they found out that HER FUCKIN' ZIPPER WAS BROKEN!

You should start reading BOOKS lolly.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

Originally posted by msoprano13:

dont you guys have anything else better to do. like jumping in front of a car or something of that nature

Naaaa . . . that might not do the job. Gotta go cover your self with gasoline and jump outta of plane and light a match!! cwm32.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.” - P.J. O’Rourke angel.gif

Originally posted by iliana:

Ugh yyyyeeeeaaaahhh!

All the conflict in the mideast stopped because they found out that HER FUCKIN' ZIPPER WAS BROKEN!

You should start reading BOOKS lolly.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

I care a lot more about her zipper being broken then I care about the useless shit you write. I'm not saying ALL her posts are "worth" reading, but neither are mine. And defintely not yours. I don't know why I even give you the time of day. WHo's the one making fun of people posting on this board? Practice what you preach dumb bitch.

Originally posted by sassa:

Um...can someone explain this hatred than many people on this board have for MissKittie?I am new here so don't completely understand it....

cwm5.gif

People are threatened by the open honesty which she displays.

------------------

"Hey there you are.

-Do I know you?

No but there you are!"

• 6 years later...
Naaaa . . . that might not do the job. Gotta go cover your self with gasoline and jump outta of plane and light a match!! cwm32.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

what a tragically ironic post :(