• Thu. Closed

• Fri. 9:00 PM-2:30 AM

• Sat. 9:00 PM-2:30 AM

• Sun. 10:00 PM-2:30 AM

Karma Nightclub

2000 Sycamore St.

Cleveland, OH 44113

216-781-2500

• Wed.-Sun. 9PM-2:30AM; closed Mon.-Tue.

Moda

1871 West 25th Street

Cleveland, OH 44113

216-781-3805

Hours

• Thu. 9:00 PM-2:30 AM

• Fri. 9:00 PM-2:30 AM

• Sat. 9:00 PM-3:00 AM

• Sun. 9:00 PM-2:30 AM

Kaos Nightclub

(216) 583-5267

1220 Old River Road

Cleveland, Ohio 44113

Traffic

(216) 566-9621

Cleveland, Ohio 44113

Good spots are The Flats, but Warehouse district is better, just ask ayone on the street and they will point you the right way, Spy Bar and Traffic are in the Warehouse District on W. 6th.

Here's a site:

http://www.clevelandnights.com/index.asp

what kind of music is played at those places? not to be picky, but i'd rather stay away from trance/prog/hiphop, since i'm mainly into house. are there any guest DJs coming into town that weekend? thanks for the info and link! :)

yeah im from cleveland and it sucks and it is really hit or miss on the weekends downtown. im not sure what excactly is going on that weekend but the clubs here are SOOO fucked up and overall suck really bad. if i HAD to go somewhere id hit up traffic, or tramp. moda is cool but only on the right night sometimes they have hip hop playing and there are many fights. if i hear of anything worthwhile i will post as soon as i hear!

well, hopefully there will be something decent to do while i'm out there. i was in cleveland last year (again, on business) and found a little strip of bars/lounges. i forget the name of the street though...

thanks for the help guys!

Dennis Rogers will be at Wish nightclub on Friday August 6th. He's a really good techhouse Dj who used to play at Arc in NYC with the 112 crew. I love the cowbell track he produced, if you've heard of it. E-mail plate_tec@yahoo.com if you want more details. It's only $5 too.

John Howard should be a great night too. If you like house this as well as Dennis should give you your fill for the weekend.

Wish nightclub is just off of W. 6th street on Johnson Court. (It's down a little alley)

Good restaurants--depending on what you like. Check out Waterstreet Grille for cheap, yet really good food. (it's one street over @ 1265 W. 9th street)

Fridays they have $5 Sangria and Mojito pitchers for just $5, and martinis for $5 from 4-7 during happy hour too.

Sushi rock is on W. 6th if you're into good sushi (it's the real deal, though not too cheap)

XO, also on W. 6th has really good food too--but it is EXPENSIVE.

Bottoms up has cheap bar food too that's tasty. (Southwest wrap--yum)

If you can get out of downtown check out lava lounge or farenheit in tremont or flying fig in ohio city.

Dennis Rogers will be at Wish nightclub on Friday August 6th. He's a really good techhouse Dj who used to play at Arc in NYC with the 112 crew. I love the cowbell track he produced, if you've heard of it. E-mail plate_tec@yahoo.com if you want more details. It's only $5 too.

John Howard should be a great night too. If you like house this as well as Dennis should give you your fill for the weekend.

Wish nightclub is just off of W. 6th street on Johnson Court. (It's down a little alley)

Good restaurants--depending on what you like. Check out Waterstreet Grille for cheap, yet really good food. (it's one street over @ 1265 W. 9th street)

Fridays they have $5 Sangria and Mojito pitchers for just $5, and martinis for $5 from 4-7 during happy hour too.

Sushi rock is on W. 6th if you're into good sushi (it's the real deal, though not too cheap)

XO, also on W. 6th has really good food too--but it is EXPENSIVE.

Bottoms up has cheap bar food too that's tasty. (Southwest wrap--yum)

If you can get out of downtown check out lava lounge or farenheit in tremont or flying fig in ohio city.

:bounce:

you rock. thanks for the heads up! ;)