Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have U ever done Sex for Money?

sexymona

Have U done Sex for Money Beofore?Do you like it?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Have U done Sex for Money Beofore?Do you like it?

• Yes, and I would like to do it again.....I am a woman
    • Yes, and I would like to do it again.....I am a man
    • Yes, but I wouldn't like to do it again.....I am a woman
    • Yes, but I wouldn't like to do it again.....I am a man

Once a while.........................we ladys are offered money just to make sex by some strangers..............................how many of you have made sex for money?

the thrill of being a pro for sometimes is great to some women even those married and to many single girls too.

I also know some cute guys who were offered money just to fuck old ladys..............so let's see how many of us have done it for money and what do you think about that

Once a while.........................we ladys are offered money just to make sex by some strangers..............................how many of you have made sex for money?

the thrill of being a pro for sometimes is great to some women even those married and to many single girls too.

I also know some cute guys who were offered money just to fuck old ladys..............so let's see how many of us have done it for money and what do you think about that

Despite the fact that I go titty bars more than an average person goes to Starbucks...I haven't paid for the tang.

oh...where in london are u? I'm rotting away in Oxford right now lol

Despite the fact that I go titty bars more than an average person goes to Starbucks...I haven't paid for the tang.

oh...where in london are u? I'm rotting away in Oxford right now lol

Seem you have lot of money to spend for shopping at Oxford.......................I am at Earls Court .................do you know where it is ................................btw where are you from?

Seem you have lot of money to spend for shopping at Oxford.......................I am at Earls Court .................do you know where it is ................................btw where are you from?

so apparently it does take money to get in your pants????? those are the worst kinds of prostitutes, the one's who pretend they're not, you should pick a nice little streetcorner over there in earl's court and accept the fact that you are a whore!!!!!!!!! :)

I'm sorry but I don't know where Earls Court is but I just found on my underground guide - not too far from Paddington Station...I live in New York City but I'm over here working for a study abroad program (basically babysitting American Teenagers) for the month of July. Hoping to get to London once or twice to party it up before I'm done. Might even take in a strip club or 10 if I make it out there ;)

For the record....

I haven't done it but I think I'd like to try it atleast once...

but I think I would've been better off born a woman...

because I would moonlight as a stripper and gladly have sex for $$$

(But then what about the assholes who want more than a one night stand?)

:kill9: