Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have U ever done Sex for Money?

sexymona

Have U done Sex for Money Beofore?Do you like it?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Have U done Sex for Money Beofore?Do you like it?

• Yes, and I would like to do it again.....I am a woman
    • Yes, and I would like to do it again.....I am a man
    • Yes, but I wouldn't like to do it again.....I am a woman
    • Yes, but I wouldn't like to do it again.....I am a man

Does anyone else find it funny that she say's

Would you "make" sex or have you "done" sex ?

That just sounds weird to me...shouldn't it be

Would you "have" sex or have you "had" sex ?

:half:

she's british.......they're still learning English over there....

I pay for sex every opportunity I get...doesn't matter what the whore looks like either. There is nothing better than giving some slut a few bucks to be able to abuse the shit out of them. Something about fucking the shit out of some bitch who means absolutely nothing to you while she pretends to be enjoying it and than just getting up and leaving without saying a word.

Although, I must admit I don't think I have ever done this sober (not including massage parlors) :pint:

I pay for sex every opportunity I get...doesn't matter what the whore looks like either. There is nothing better than giving some slut a few bucks to be able to abuse the shit out of them. Something about fucking the shit out of some bitch who means absolutely nothing to you while she pretends to be enjoying it and than just getting up and leaving without saying a word.

Although, I must admit I don't think I have ever done this sober (not including massage parlors) :pint:

a few nights before my fall i was walking down my back alley with my dog and i saw our regular alley prostitute coming out of a dark area by one of the buildings fixing up her clothes, so obvious she had just had a job, and i knew some sketchball would come out of there any second. sure enough, this guy stumbles out buttoning his pants, and the wierd thing was, he looked so normal. like your average mid-twenties guy. he saw me and got very embarassed and scurried away with his head down!!!! i know i gave him a look of utter disgust too!! funny shit!!!!

Get it Right...Miss Fuckingham Palace

You either " Have Sex" or "Make Love" it's entirely up to you!!!

:3some::comit:

It should be (Fuck) instead of (Have Sex) or (Make Love)...................and btw................make love is totally different from fucking someone or having sex with someone....................you make love to someone you love baby but you fuck a whore that you don't love and you have sex with a girl that you just met...................no emotions involved................we teach you english................cum to England to learn how to differentiate those words baby :pint: