Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OFFICIAL Jr @ Disco Meetup HERE

Alright, this old-schooler is taking on the pre-game plan here.

Since Juniors Party is early now (and thank goodness cause I cant do "the all- niters" anymore :(

Midnight meet (ok 12 to 12:30 ;)

@ the sub woofer speaker right outside the bathrooms (it's right between both rooms so its easy to spot heads)

now for the old schoolers like myself and Narwun....

Pre-meet outside the club. I'm game. Thoughts?

Alright, this old-schooler is taking on the pre-game plan here.

Since Juniors Party is early now (and thank goodness cause I cant do "the all- niters" anymore :(

Midnight meet (ok 12 to 12:30 ;)

@ the sub woofer speaker right outside the bathrooms (it's right between both rooms so its easy to spot heads)

now for the old schoolers like myself and Narwun....

Pre-meet outside the club. I'm game. Thoughts?

A pre-meet definitely sounds phat. I'm actually up for some pre-game drinking before we actually head over there. So, Apoth, Kutekimee, Dragon, and the rest, if you guys want to meet beforehand for a few drinks, either in Manhattan or Queens, let me know what's up. We can meet up around midnight or so, as Apoth suggested.

A pre-meet definitely sounds phat. I'm actually up for some pre-game drinking before we actually head over there. So, Apoth, Kutekimee, Dragon, and the rest, if you guys want to meet beforehand for a few drinks, either in Manhattan or Queens, let me know what's up. We can meet up around midnight or so, as Apoth suggested.

I'm down for a pre-meet bc i was gonna try to get there before 11pm anyway for the free cover! (i'd rather spend the extra moolah saved on drinks babes :D) What's the closest bar?

i'm excited...Rudy, u know the kinds of tunes I like so I trust your opinion on this...bout time I expanded my horizons :D

Now we just gotta agree on a place & time (around 9:30-10pm?)

no no Rudeboyyouth .. i dont think i can meet you guys that early ... i need to take care of some business first .. but like i told kutekimee i will call her when i am done and depending on the time . .i will either meet you guys earlier .. or just in front of the club

peace

the MASK

no no Rudeboyyouth .. i dont think i can meet you guys that early ... i need to take care of some business first .. but like i told kutekimee i will call her when i am done and depending on the time . .i will either meet you guys earlier .. or just in front of the club

peace

the MASK

I hear you. Whatever's easier for you.

due to this party going to the wee hours (people will arrive later) and people PMing me to tell me that they're not gonna be able to make such an early (12am) meetup, let's have TWO so we can all get together and finally put some faces to names :beer:

So two meetups for ya crazy kids:

subwoofer speaker outside the bathrooms (like Apotheosis said) at

12am and 2am

And if ya miss both of them...you're a loser!! kidding....just look for The MASK all nite....mr. social buddahfly will intro you to everyone else :bounce:

I've always found that people always "find the group" later anyways (in regards to a 2nd meet)

I'll be there early regardless, whatever you guys want.

Jr is back and doing a 12hr set either 10 or 11pm on I'm told

Free before 11pm

$25 after

21+

due to this party going to the wee hours (people will arrive later) and people PMing me to tell me that they're not gonna be able to make such an early (12am) meetup, let's have TWO so we can all get together and finally put some faces to names :beer:

So two meetups for ya crazy kids:

subwoofer speaker outside the bathrooms (like Apotheosis said) at

12am and 2am

And if ya miss both of them...you're a loser!! kidding....just look for The MASK all nite....mr. social buddahfly will intro you to everyone else :bounce:

well done cutie ... and when we meet at 12 or 2 am .. how are we gona know each other or that we are from cp to start with ???

i suggest that everyone going to the meetup hold bunch of napkins in their right hand ..as an identifier .. this way . when some other peeps come to me .. i know they are not cp .. and i just wont talk to them .. hehehe

kidddinnnnnnngggggggggg .. nha . just come over to me .. i usually wear my mask backwords ... meaning on the back of my head .. so look at ppl from their backs ...

cya all soon

peace

the MASK

Mr. agent .. i am your new friend .. now .. do u wana come? if so .. read the other thread by kutekimee about a meetup inside the club

let me know if u r coming

peace

the MASK

haha very cool, if you put it that way then I have no excuse now do I. What time are u showin up tho, I wanna get there b4 11 so i dont spend $ on a cover. U gonna be tearin it up on the floor by then?

haha very cool, if you put it that way then I have no excuse now do I. What time are u showin up tho, I wanna get there b4 11 so i dont spend $ on a cover. U gonna be tearin it up on the floor by then?

i will be in line like 10 or so .. with my gf and friends .. since i dont know how you look like .. lets not get crazy about finding each other online .. we can do the meetup like kutekimee arranged by 12 .. check out the place and stuff .. coz personally i am just following her .. hehe ..

tearin up the floor .. hmm .. i will try dude .. i am still not over lots of injuries from years of crazy dancing .. (and i will never be . not when u have broken bones in your knee anyway .. oooouch . hurts to just talk about it) ..

but i will try ..

cya there kid

peace

the MASK

after knowing mask for 3yrs now i believe and sharing a couple of floors with him that man all i can say is HES a dancing legend. I know some of ya so you know where to find me. Its gonna get crowded in there so good luck with the meetup. And circles arent really good at this party, at least the times ive been there. See ya there. Looking forward to meeting some of ya who i havent come across yet.

Usually i go before 11 just cuz the party is free before then but junior prob wont come on till later, specially since its a longer parrtyyy. I'll prob get there by 3ish hope to see ya'lll there!

wow .. deeperndepeeper .. that late????? i am sure you know your schedule better ..

i will see later dude ..

take care

peace

the MASK

after knowing mask for 3yrs now i believe and sharing a couple of floors with him that man all i can say is HES a dancing legend. I know some of ya so you know where to find me. Its gonna get crowded in there so good luck with the meetup. And circles arent really good at this party, at least the times ive been there. See ya there. Looking forward to meeting some of ya who i havent come across yet.

Silver .. you crazy boi .. thanks for the nice compliment kid .. u know i always said .. i can retire now coz i know u will take over .. :)

glad to see you are coming .. and ya .. to meet again .. that is cool

cya there

peace

the MASK

well done cutie ... and when we meet at 12 or 2 am .. how are we gona know each other or that we are from cp to start with ???

i suggest that everyone going to the meetup hold bunch of napkins in their right hand ..as an identifier .. this way . when some other peeps come to me .. i know they are not cp .. and i just wont talk to them .. hehehe

kidddinnnnnnngggggggggg .. nha . just come over to me .. i usually wear my mask backwords ... meaning on the back of my head .. so look at ppl from their backs ...

cya all soon

peace

the MASK

I don't wanna hold any napkins so let's just meet up in the front of the club (anyways I'm gonna see you at my office at 5pm- don't forget!!!! :) so we'll talk about it)

Can't wait :bounce:

I know some of ya so you know where to find me. Its gonna get crowded in there so good luck with the meetup. And circles arent really good at this party, at least the times ive been there. See ya there. Looking forward to meeting some of ya who i havent come across yet.

acckkhh...i just hope there will be space to dance now... :getdown:

yah thats prob another reason I wont go, i really like to dance a lot n being cramped n sweaty doesnt appeal to me.

that's why you should get there at opening with us! we'll have the floor to ourselves for a few hours until the mad crowd arrives :bounce:

i think disco opens at 10pm

that's why you should get there at opening with us! we'll have the floor to ourselves for a few hours until the mad crowd arrives :bounce:

i think disco opens at 10pm

hmmm, is there a dress code and it's free or something? how? cuz im seriously broke i shit you not

yah thats prob another reason I wont go, i really like to dance a lot n being cramped n sweaty doesnt appeal to me.

come out and bring Itzbrytz/Brian with ya... with the way he dances...i bet y'all can clear some floor...people won't have any choice but to move back or get wiped out :laugh: