Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm SICK OF MISSKITTIE and HER CARPET MUNCHING POSTS!

GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT ONLY ME AND LIKE 3 OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD TRULY HATE MISSKITTIE. WHY CAN'T YOU ALL SEE HOW FUCKING IGNORANT THIS GIRL IS. SHE TELLS US SHE'S BI LIKE IT'S THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD. - misskittie WE FUCKING GET IT YOU'RE BI. YOU LIKE TO EAT PUSSY AS WELL AS SUCK DICK, WE GET IT, THE FIRST 2000 POSTS WHERE YOU MENTIONED IT. THEN SHE TELLS US SHE DOES DRUGS LIKE IT'S THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD. -misskittie YOU SHOULD BE IN JAIL FOR THAT SHIT, I BET YOU'D GET A LOT OF PUSSY YOU LIKE IN THERE. BUT NOW SHE DOES A COMPLETE 180 AND TRIES TO TELL US THAT SHE'S A GOOD GIRL NOW DOESN'T DO DRUGS OR CHEAT ON ANYONE. MISSKITTIE DO US ALL A FAVOR AND JUST READ ON THIS BOARD PLEASE DO NOT POST BECAUSE NO ONE CARES TO READ ABOUT YOUR LESBIAN HABITS OR YOUR DRUG ADDICTIVE PERSONALITY.

Not for nothin' hey if you hate her posts so be it, but hey if you got a annoying fly around your head you either swat it or move on.... there is no sense to continue to jam the board up with these posts... either we ignore what we don't like or say our peace. Do you think posting this is gonna make her stop? It is a free board. People adding to the drama just makes it worse. That's my view.... but hey different strokes for different folks. Party on folks...

~R~

------------------

"If you have it really banging and then, suddenly, these amazing chord changes are coming up, it’s sort of like this deep chord breath, sort of like [exhales] ahhh! It’s just like a great feeling, you know? There’s no formula for it, though. You just have to feel it, and then like it." -PVD

Originally posted by missskittie:

OMG you are soooo sad.

Did I mention that i am bi? tee-hee, hey my nose is bleeding all over my shirt, now I have to take it off.

LOL

BTW bastardino, people are dumb sheep that follow the minority.

Do you know what a "C.T." is?

OKAY UR GETTING STUPID!

------------------

buttrfly.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

I dunno. It's like you come to clubNYC and you expect to see some GOOD INSIDER INFORMATION about clubs and nightlife. And instead you have this girl from New Jersey telling us about her sex life and drug usage as if she was some type of quasi-celebrity.

When you know that this can be a really cool fucking board where we can have industry ppl, dj's or club managers reply. But no. we got kiddies and garbage. It's a big joke by now. Not what it used to be.

Oh well.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

Originally posted by iliana:

I dunno. It's like you come to clubNYC and you expect to see some GOOD INSIDER INFORMATION about clubs and nightlife. And instead you have this girl from New Jersey telling us about her sex life and drug usage as if she was some type of quasi-celebrity.

When you know that this can be a really cool fucking board where we can have industry ppl, dj's or club managers reply. But no. we got kiddies and garbage. It's a big joke by now. Not what it used to be.

Oh well.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

She has a point...I see too many brainless threads being posted everyday. Maybe ClubNYC should add another topic: New York - Bored

[This message has been edited by MarioNY (edited 11-06-2000).]

yes, i agree, this board is about the industry, etc. but this is a free forum, and anything goes. the bottom line is we all enjoy clubbing, but that doesn't mean we have to talk about it all the time. if you don't like somebody's post, why read it, or respond to it?? just let it be, and post a music related topic yourself, or respond to the ones already up on the board. If music, industry, etc is the only thing you want out of this board, you can definitely find it.

Originally posted by nycedee:

yes, i agree, this board is about the industry, etc. but this is a free forum, and anything goes. the bottom line is we all enjoy clubbing, but that doesn't mean we have to talk about it all the time. if you don't like somebody's post, why read it, or respond to it?? just let it be, and post a music related topic yourself, or respond to the ones already up on the board. If music, industry, etc is the only thing you want out of this board, you can definitely find it.

Agree with you also but come on, try to use some common sense! Since a lot of the members are friends and meet up it's cool that they post non clubbing topics. To the other extreme, I'm sure all of us can do without seeing a thread of some 40 odd messages about some idiot and her fly!!!!!!!!

Oh well.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

What it used to be....Listen B-OTCH!!!! you've only been posting since September.. How the hell would you know??

cwm25.gif

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

smile2.gif

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

It causes clutter. And it's a pain in the ass for people who come here to shift through shit like:

"Moonsuckle"

"What do you think about abortion"

"should I get breast implants?"

"Yipee-Im Old school status"

"How fucked up did I get Saturday night?!"

"I quit taking drugs!"

"I'm sooo depressed I broke up with my boy/girlfriend!"

"John Doe: I love you!!"

Etc.

I understand this website has different sections and I can get my valuable information elsewhere. But for Godsakes!

Maybe this fucking section should be renamed the JERRY SPRINGER FORUM. And live up to its godamn name!

-iliana

Originally posted by MarioNY:

Agree with you also but come on, try to use some common sense! Since a lot of the members are friends and meet up it's cool that they post non clubbing topics. To the other extreme, I'm sure all of us can do without seeing a thread of some 40 odd messages about some idiot and her fly!!!!!!!!

i know this concept might be terribly hard to grasp . . . but ready . . . DON'T READ THOSE TOPICS.

hard, huh? here's how you do it. go down the list of posts until you find one that you like, and then click on it. that gives you the chance to avoid posts entitled things like "my fly". obviously miss kittie has a lot of free time, and feels like sharing, but if you just don't read her posts, you'll be fine, right?

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

LOL...you guys crack me up sometimes!

Can't we all just chalk it up to it being another crappy Monday....

I guess the hour sleep we lost is finally catching up to all of us. cwm25.gif

------------------

goof_anm.gif

*~**~*~**~~ Friends are angels that help you to your feet, when your wings have trouble remembering how to fly ~~**~*~**~*

use your common sense and do not read what you do not find interesting or amusing. its really that simple.

Originally posted by brandie:

i know this concept might be terribly hard to grasp . . . but ready . . . DON'T READ THOSE TOPICS.

hard, huh? here's how you do it. go down the list of posts until you find one that you like, and then click on it. that gives you the chance to avoid posts entitled things like "my fly". obviously miss kittie has a lot of free time, and feels like sharing, but if you just don't read her posts, you'll be fine, right?

luv,

brandie

Oh believe me...I didn't even read it until it became a hot topic. I had no idea what this "My Fly" topic was about until it received so many replies! Seriously thought for a second that it had some connection to the club Centro Fly.

use your common sense and do not read what you do not find interesting or amusing. its really that simple.

Unfortnately the description can be a little too generic at times. You actually have to open the post to read the FIRST complete message.

It causes clutter. And it's a pain in the ass for people who come here to shift through shit like:

"Moonsuckle"

"What do you think about abortion"

"should I get breast implants?"

"Yipee-Im Old school status"

"How fucked up did I get Saturday night?!"

"I quit taking drugs!"

"I'm sooo depressed I broke up with my boy/girlfriend!"

"John Doe: I love you!!"

Etc.

I understand this website has different sections and I can get my valuable information elsewhere. But for Godsakes!

Maybe this fucking section should be renamed the JERRY SPRINGER FORUM. And live up to its godamn name!

-iliana

No chat forum will ever be perfect. people are friends on this board, not random strangers so personal/non-music related topics will continue to be posted. Why do you read here, you don't seem to like anybody or anything that is ever posted?? Also, much of the drama has started with you, have you noticed that yet?

you're ill will towards everybody is getting old and starts drama.

Obviously, people like mooseknuckles and hearing about other shit like that, why can't you just see past it and look for the info you want to find. you don't have to post on why you hate everybody every time there is a post you don't like. you're not that important at your job that you have to save time to find that pertinant post on clubbing you've been seeking w/out all the other posts. If you were, you wouldn't have time to begin with to bitch about how you hate everybody. PEACE iliana

cwm9.gif

then stick to posts that have "exit" "sound factory" "DJ..." "twilo" "vinyl" and other keywords in the topic . . .

if it's club or industry related . . . there tends to be something in the title. smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

BTW, there's another forum on clubplanet.com thats titled "Music"...if you're so into just the music and DJs, go post there and stay the hell outta here (with all your negative posts)...the name of this forum is "New York"...no specifics attached, so its a general discussion board!

------------------

Music saved my soul!

Thank GAWD for Twilo!

Unfortnately the description can be a little too generic at times. You actually have to open the post to read the FIRST complete message.

Okay . . .then close it up after you took the three second to read the first sentence. cwm25.gif What is THE problem??

BlueAngel

------------------

“No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.” - P.J. O’Rourke angel.gif