Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Junior Vasquez Please Retire Thread

I went to Discotheque with high expectations on friday . Junior purposely trainwrecked everything, he fucking sucked ass, he should fucking retire and be banished from djing in a club. He is a diva bitch and needs to be put in his place immediately. He basically drove everybody out i saw people leavin stickin the middle finger at him. I hope he never spins anywhere again and i want my fucking money back.

Junior was awful Friday. For someone who used to be one of the top DJs anywhere, he's just turned into a fucking asshole and doesn't give a shit anymore. His mixing was horrible. Waste of a good Friday night.

I can believe that. Who train wrecks on purpose. The only time I heard a DJ train wreck on purpose, it was DT and as he did it he went on the mic and said "This is a trainwreck; This is what wack DJs do." Then he re-did the mix and it was perfect.

i dont know what party u were at but discotq from 1-6 was one of the best nights of 2004

juniors music is the ultime the tops the paramount the mountain:

diana im coming out = heaven

ke believer/ with do it properly i creemed in my staprest jeans

hes the best DJ in america and his music is a tapestry

discotq is the only party worth seeing every week and junior is the best in usa

we love him

kiss

i dont know what party u were at but discotq from 1-6 was one of the best nights of 2004

juniors music is the ultime the tops the paramount the mountain:

diana im coming out = heaven

ke believer/ with do it properly i creemed in my staprest jeans

hes the best DJ in america and his music is a tapestry

discotq is the only party worth seeing every week and junior is the best in usa

we love him

kiss

GAY GAY GAY!!!!!!!! LETS ALL FACE IT JUNIORS TIME HAS COME AND GONE BYE BYE A LONG LONG TIME AGO......OLD MAN LET IT REST....DONT BURN OUT......LOOK AT JORDAN HE RETIRED AND CAME BACK AND ALOT OF PEOPLE LOOKED DIFFERENTLY UPON HIM.....LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE.....IF THEY DONT APPRICIATE YOU ANYMORE MAYBE ITS TIME TO GO...SORRY JUST MY 2 CENTS... :hat:

I'm a fan of this one,too....he's a lawyer on top of a d.j.--d.j. wif a brain...love it!!

Last call for SW4!

SOAKIN WET DOUBLE DIP

Part 1 - Sunday July 25th 2pm

David Knapp returns for the fourth anniversary of SOAKIN WET.

Hailed as "the best party of the summer" SW4 returns with twice the fun and twice the wetness. Pack your pistol (water pistol), grab your new A+F shorts and come dance under the sun on Pier 63. And as a bonus, leave with your own copy of the world release of the new PARTY GROOVE: SOAKIN WET CD mixed by David Knapp.

Single tickets are $35 at centaurmusic.com

big deal he had a bad night like all other djs do sometimes.remember he just got back from tour overseas and and right before he left he did an 18 hour marathon for pride.and yes the system was fucked up a few of juniors records got stolen and yes he was pissed and let everyone know it.if you dont know by now junior plays sets on how he is feeling he doesnt use a setlist like some other djs i know.the man is almost 55 he has been djing while most of you were still in diapers.have some respect fo real.clubkids nowadays have no clue what that means with the exception of some.you dont like the way he spins thats fine go someplace else but dont come on here ragging away that hes washed up blah blah blah cuz you are the same kids that were saying how jp was all washed up at exit and now look wow your all praising him.djs are human not robots they all have there bad nights.sorry you just caught one of his....

I respect JV professionally. He can turn it out when he wants to. His attitude is shit though. He was having a bad night, who cares, you make the best of it, especially when people paid to come hear you. You don't act like a fucking little bitch.

its amazing why just a few weeks ago you were saying what a fierce set he did and how you loved it.and here you go starting drama over molehills. :ghey:

First of all i never said junior did a "fierce set" second of all your just as bad as jonathan peters fans, you are one of those annoying junior fans who loves him even if he farted on the turntables all nite, if you wanna suck his cock because of the fact that he was an amazing dj go ahead. Hes a fucking diva, yes his records got stolen i understand that must suck ass, regardless he should have the courtesy of trying to mix and not pitching every song up by 10 beats. If you wanna kiss his ass the rest of your life go for it, it must suck when your favorite dj is a fucking drama queen that bitches everyday .

I was surprised junior even came back into the club after he walked out. I walked up to the club and saw junior outside and he was very upset. Its one thing for a dj to lose his records but for junior its Little different being alot of his own productions are unreleased and unleaked. I could see and understand how he could be alittle upset and yes he was way the fuck off Friday and this is not how he usually spins...Just about every week he has delivered so far at disco and will continue to do so. His fans know this and will be back next week.

I was surprised junior even came back into the club after he walked out. I walked up to the club and saw junior outside and he was very upset. Its one thing for a dj to loose his records but for junior its Little different being alot of his own productions are unreleased and unleaked. I could see and understand how he could be alittle upset and yes he was way the fuck off Friday and this is not how he usually spins...Just about every week he has delivered so far at disco and will continue to do so. His fans know this and will be back next week.

I wasn't aware of all the drama that went down regarding Junior's records being stolen and what not. I thought he was just having an off night, like many djs do from time to time. He was definitely a little off early on in the night, but I wasn't there for very long. Fuck it, that shit happens to the best of us. I wound up breaking out early, due to extreme tiredness brought on by heavy drinking. I started slamming shit on the train ride out there, so I was tired before the night was even started. I did manage to get open for a little while, but I got tired much too quickly.

The good side to friday, however, was meeting some heads from the board. Silverbull, nice running into you, and sorry you didn't enjoy the place enough to stay a little while longer.

Apotheosis, we've been talking nightlife and music for quite some time now, and I'm glad I finally ran into you - you're definitely a cool person to chill with, and I hoped you enjoyed yourself. We need to schedule another meetup soon.

The Mask, running into you was definitely a treat. I enjoyed vibing with you early on in the night.

Kutekimee, I told you I was leaving, but I'm not sure whether you understood me over the music. How late did you guys wind up staying? Glad we got a chance to catch up, though. I've been calling you, but you've been a busy-body this weekend!

All in all, a good time, despite the minor mishaps with the music. Junior is probably the one dj I can tolerate a shitty set from. He's turned me out on so many nights over the past 8 years that I really can't say anything about him as a dj. I've only been to Junior's Friday disco party twice now, and I love it, so I'll definitely be there again. And about Junior retiring - Please, save that bullshit. The last time I was at Disco before this past Friday night, Junior fuckin killed shit, and his ability to kill shit over the years has remained strong.

First of all i never said junior did a "fierce set" second of all your just as bad as jonathan peters fans, you are one of those annoying junior fans who loves him even if he farted on the turntables all nite, if you wanna suck his cock because of the fact that he was an amazing dj go ahead. Hes a fucking diva, yes his records got stolen i understand that must suck ass, regardless he should have the courtesy of trying to mix and not pitching every song up by 10 beats. If you wanna kiss his ass the rest of your life go for it, it must suck when your favorite dj is a fucking drama queen that bitches everyday .
hey tard im not kissing his ass im calling you out because yes u may have not said he did a "fierce set " like i said but you did say a few weeks ago when you went you had a great time and junior turned it out maybe not in those words but dont play dumbass with me you know exactly what im talking about,than the guy has a bad night and you happen to be there and didnt like it u wanna start this whole thread about jv retiring?whos the drama queen?think about it and as hard as you or anyone else may wish junior is here to say and yes i think hes fuckin fierce he was in 1990 when i 1st went to hear him spin and he still is now 14 years latrer.sooo if you wanna call that crawling up his ass and wanting to suck his dick ...i say a big WHATEVER..u want drama go see dt he has plenty to go around. :vomit2:

The fact of the matter is it wasnt a bad nite, he just didnt give a fuck which everybody is sick and tired of, I dont want to deal with the fact that just because he is pissy he's gonna trainwreck all day, maybe he could get away with these stupid tantrums back in the day but its too late even the die hard junior fans that love him are getting annoyed .......Hence back to the title of this thread.....Junior Please Retire. As far as me saying he "turned it out" last week if you are going to quote me, quote me rite i dont use cheesy lines like you to categorize how good a dj was on a particular nite. As for Danny with drama, your just jealous because he took Juniors place a long time ago :yuck:

I respect JV professionally. He can turn it out when he wants to. His attitude is shit though. He was having a bad night, who cares, you make the best of it, especially when people paid to come hear you. You don't act like a fucking little bitch.

Actually... he did make the best of it cuz the younger junior would of STOPPED the music and left PERIOD. He did pick out plenty of HOT tracks that you will only hear from the master himself.

so what if he spins on his emotions, isn't that how musicians create their music? Junior don't just spin records and blend them together, he takes you on a journey. did i think he was a nut for mixing off beat? of course! but i know that Junior can deliver the most fantastic, unbelievable experience and that what keeps me coming back.

BRO YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE OLD MAN NEEDS HIS MEDICATIONS AND DIAPERS ON THIGHT SO HE DOESNT GO APE SHIT ON PEOPLE...IM SORRY IM NOT TRYING TO HATE, BUT I HONESTLY FEEL LIKE ITS TIME TO RETIRE

and u need to understand that the caps off button is located to the left of your keyboard...nuff said...oh and by they way there called depends and dont be suprised if you need them one day you mighty moron!!!!

HEY STARBOY!!!!! dont cry cause your grandaddy is messing up in the booth just admit it that he sucks and i really wont be mad at you...