Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is everybody that posted here about 2 years ago?

Maybe they've gotten older, have other priorities, gotten sick of the stupidity/ignorance/immaturity displayed constantly on here, the constant talk about JP and Factory/Spirit/Black, the overpromotion of parties, the constant spam, the bullshit drama, the annoying mile-long signatures with naked chicks that said poster would never be able to hook up with in real life, the trolls. But that's just a guess. :aright:

There are still chill people here. The rest should die a slow death. :beer:

amen!!!

i tend to post more regularly on ncc (under a different name) since they seem a little older and more together then some of the wrecks on here these days.

when i first signed up here, there was a different "crowd", much more chill.

i rarely go out these days in my old age but still like to keep on top of the scene and whats going on in it.

I'll pop up on here from time to time to offer my advice or put someone in their place that needs a reality check.

Maybe they've gotten older, have other priorities, gotten sick of the stupidity/ignorance/immaturity displayed constantly on here, the constant talk about JP and Factory/Spirit/Black, the overpromotion of parties, the constant spam, the bullshit drama, the annoying mile-long signatures with naked chicks that said poster would never be able to hook up with in real life, the trolls. But that's just a guess. :aright:

:laugh: my sentiments exactly.

didn't know half the people on this thread existed anymore...

As a relatively new member of CP I must say that this board had some great posts.

Too much clutter recently though....

I signed up just a year ago, after lurking here for a while.

And I guess I can relate somehow to this topic.

My friends and I would be out and about every weekend ...Twilo, Vinyl, old Exit and Tunnel...many others.

We are still good friends and hang out together but considering that most of us are either married or engaged...clubbing is a rarity.

for the first time in about 3 years! I think it's funny how things don't change. :)

Anyone remember Rally, Judibudi, DJMoose, and some other tru SF headz? God, those were the days!

Judi moved to New Orleans to be with family and Moose is getting married! For all of you who remember them...

oh, I see...you're one of the really cool guys :aright: