Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bush!!!!

September 13, 2001, when all airplanes in the United States were grounded, Bush allowed 40 members of Saudi royalty and the Bin Laden family to leave the country.Moore’s question of why they were not interrogated regarding Osama Bin Laden and his connection to 9/11 is a haunting and striking one.

September 13, 2001, when all airplanes in the United States were grounded, Bush allowed 40 members of Saudi royalty and the Bin Laden family to leave the country.Moore’s question of why they were not interrogated regarding Osama Bin Laden and his connection to 9/11 is a haunting and striking one.

whats missing??? all the information.

The flight was cleared and authorized by Richard Clark the same person moore uses as his diety and to bash bush.

why were they not interrogated?? They were, every member of the flight was either interviewed by the FBI, or cleared to leave.

whats missing??? moore's ethics... (fucking hypocrite is as bad as bush can be sometimes)

The flight was cleared and authorized by Richard Clark the same person moore uses as his diety and to bash bush.

why were they not interrogated?? They were, every member of the flight was either interviewed by the FBI, or cleared to leave.

whats missing??? moore's ethics... (fucking hypocrite is as bad as bush can be sometimes)

Richard Clark authorized it once they were "supposedly" interrogated.. meaning that, Richard Clark gave that having in mind they were to be interrogated by the FBI. Something the FBI didnt do well/failed for some odd reason..

War Never Ended Anything Just Slavery,Fascism,Nazism and Communism[/quote win did not win communism by war russians just Quit, look at cuba they still 50 yrs in communism or vietnam that little small country beat us in war because to many americans were dieing. and they s till communism. get yours facts right.

War Never Ended Anything Just Slavery,Fascism,Nazism and Communism[/quote win did not win communism by war russians just Quit, look at cuba they still 50 yrs in communism or vietnam that little small country beat us in war because to many americans were dieing. and they s till communism. get yours facts right.

and if you want to get yer point across, you need to get yer english right!!!!! :)

FAHRENHEIT 9/11: “In the days following September 11th , all commercial and private airline traffic was grounded.â€

“On the morning of September 11th, there were 4,873 instrument flight rule (IFR) flights operating in U.S. airspace. As soon as Secretary Mineta was aware of the nature and scale of the terrorist attack on New York and Washington -- that we were faced with, not one, but four possible hijackings, and several other rumors of missing or unidentified aircraft -- the Secretary ordered the air traffic system shut down for all civil operations. Jane F. Garvey on Aviation Security Following the Terrorist Attack on September 11th, September 21, 2001; http://www.faa.gov/newsroom/testimony/2001/testimony_010921.htm; see also, “Airports to Remain Closed, Mineta Says,†Department of Transportation Press Release, September 12, 2001

FAHRENHEIT 9/11: “The White House approved planes to pick up the bin Ladens and numerous other Saudis.â€

Fearing reprisals against Saudi nationals, the Saudi government asked for help in getting some of its citizens out of the country. National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States, Threats and Responses in 2001, Staff Statement No. 10, The Saudi Flights, p. 12; http://www.9-11commission.gov/hearings/hearing10/staff_statement_10.pdf

“Now, what I recall is that I asked for flight manifests of everyone on board and all of those names need to be directly and individually vetted by the FBI before they were allowed to leave the country. And I also wanted the FBI to sign off even on the concept of Saudis being allowed to leave the country. And as I recall, all of that was done. It is true that members of the Bin Laden family were among those who left. We knew that at the time. I can't say much more in open session, but it was a conscious decision with complete review at the highest levels of the State Department and the FBI and the White House.†Testimony of Richard Clarke, Former Counterterrorism Chief, National Security Council, before The Senate Judiciary Committee, September 3, 2003.

“I was making or coordinating a lot of decisions on 9/11 and the days immediately after. And I would love to be able to tell you who did it, who brought this proposal to me, but I don't know. Since you pressed me, the two possibilities that are most likely are either the Department of State, or the White House Chief of Staff's Office. But I don't know.†Testimony of Richard A. Clarke before the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States, March 24, 2004.

FAHRENHEIT 9/11: “At least six private jets and nearly two dozen commercial planes carried the Saudis and the bin Ladens out of the U.S. after September 13th. In all, 142 Saudis, including 24 members of the bin Laden family, were allowed to leave the country.â€

NOTE: It should be noted that even though the film does not make the allegation, strong evidence has recently come to light that at least one private plane flew to pick up Saudi nationals while private flights were still grounded. Moreover, for nearly three years, the White House has denied that this flight existed. This was reported in the June 9, 2004 St. Petersburg Times article cited below.

After the airspace reopened, six chartered flights with 142 people,mostly Saudi Arabian nationals, departed from the United States between September 14 and 24. One flight, the so-called Bin Ladin flight, departed the United States on September 20 with 26 passengers, most of them relatives of Usama Bin Ladin. National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States, Threats and Responses in 2001, Staff Statement No. 10, The Saudi Flights, p. 12; http://www.9-11commission.gov/hearings/hearing10/staff_statement_10.pdf

It should be noted that the US Customs and Border Protection document released by the Department of Homeland Security under the FOIA, Feb 24, 2004 lists 162 Saudi Nationals who flew out of the country between 9/11/2001 and 9/15/2001, departing from New York’s Kennedy airport, Washington’s Dulles, and Dallas Fort Worth. http://www.judicialwatch.org/archive/2004/homelandsecurity.pdf.

For an official list of Saudi Passport holders (names redacted) who flew out of the country between 9.11.2001 – 9.15.2001, see US Customs and Border Protection document released by the Department of Homeland Security under the FOIA, Feb 24, 2004; http://www.judicialwatch.org/archive/2004/homelandsecurity.pdf.

TheSt. Petersburg Times reported on Jun 9, 2004:

o "Two days after the Sept. 11 attacks, with most of the nation's air traffic still grounded, a small jet landed at Tampa International Airport, picked up three young Saudi men and left. The men, one of them thought to be a member of the Saudi royal family, were accompanied by a former FBI agent and a former Tampa police officer on the flight to Lexington, Ky. The Saudis then took another flight out of the country.â€

o Moreover: “For nearly three years, White House, aviation and law enforcement officials have insisted the flight never took place and have denied published reports and widespread Internet speculation about its purpose… The terrorism panel, better known as the 9/11 Commission, said in April that it knew of six chartered flights with 142 people aboard, mostly Saudis, that left the United States between Sept. 14 and 24, 2001. But it has said nothing about the Tampa flight… The 9/11 Commission, which has said the flights out of the United States were handled appropriately by the FBI, appears concerned with the handling of the Tampa flight.

o "Most of the aircraft allowed to fly in U.S. airspace on Sept. 13 were empty airliners being ferried from the airports where they made quick landings on Sept. 11. The reopening of the airspace included paid charter flights, but not private, nonrevenue flights.†Jean Heller, “TIA now verifies flight of Saudis; The government has long denied that two days after the 9/11 attacks, the three were allowed to fly.†St. Petersburg Times, June 9, 2004

what about the afghans beating back the russians. it's also pretty funny how you totally ignored the first three parts of my sentence.

and if you want to get yer point across, you need to get yer english right!!!!! :)
LOL I don't think that’s a prerequisite for getting your point across. helpful, but certainly not a requirement. after all it’s an informal message board, not an effective writing forum. :)

LOL I don't think that’s a prerequisite for getting your point across. helpful, but certainly not a requirement. after all it’s an informal message board, not an effective writing forum. :)

not necessary but certainly does help ;)

for example, "win did not win communism by war ... that little small country beat us in war because to many americans were dieing. and they s till communism." could have been much more effectively relayed as "we did not defeat communism by war ... that little country beat us because too many americans were dying, and they are still communist" :) sorry it's the editor in me coming out~~~ :tongue::funny:

for example, "win did not win communism by war ... that little small country beat us in war because to many americans were dieing. and they s till communism." could have been much more effectively relayed as "we did not defeat communism by war ... that little country beat us because too many americans were dying, and they are still communist" :) sorry it's the editor in me coming out~~~ :tongue::funny:

Dear Miss. Editor,

His points where effective; in that they induced a response. :tongue::D

Nah, it's Sunnyhost's "GP" status rubbing off on you. :type:

:D