Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OKENFOLD @ THE HAMMERSTIEN ON TURKEY DAY

I just saw it on the clubplanet rave calendar

------------------

BeatBanditsgif.gif

A crowd of 15,000 had gathered to protest the war at the Oakland Army Terminal. The Angels, in show of patriotism, attack the protesters and end up breaking a cop's leg. The Angels later send a telegram to President Johnson saying they are willing to be "a crack group of trained gorillas behind enemy lines in Viet Nam."

HST 67

Why would I know?

probably will be 18 and over if it is a

matty silver party <-*what a sell out...

------------------

BeatBanditsgif.gif

A crowd of 15,000 had gathered to protest the war at the Oakland Army Terminal. The Angels, in show of patriotism, attack the protesters and end up breaking a cop's leg. The Angels later send a telegram to President Johnson saying they are willing to be "a crack group of trained gorillas behind enemy lines in Viet Nam."

HST 67

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I went last July and had a great time. As for kids running around on E.. damn, will ppl ever stop bitching and just enjoy the music?

it's hard to enjoy the music when there are a bunch of 12 year olds running around all fucked up annoying the shit out of everyone.

thanks.

we were all 15 or 16 once dropping E ...

I'm late for werk

later

------------------

BeatBanditsgif.gif

HST 67

Yeah, I agree, most 15 year olds on E are immature and annoying. However, I did it at that age, and I was one of the cool ones.

That said, Oakenfold is a god, heard him at vinyl 2 years ago, WOW. Only wish is that his set had been twice as long.

I think it was 21+ though when he was here last fall at Roxy or Roseland, something like that.

JB

Originally posted by ReginaP:

Agreed, the crowd DOES make a difference if we are talking about immature, underaged kids. Not saying Oakenfold should be 21 to get into, but 18 plus like most other things on Thanksgiving would be nice biggrin.gif

thanks regina....finally someone with chutzpah

Originally posted by JoelB:

Yeah, I agree, most 15 year olds on E are immature and annoying. However, I did it at that age, and I was one of the cool ones.

JB

lol

I was one of the cool ones also... hehe

*fucking board is making me late for werk

------------------

BeatBanditsgif.gif

HST 67

Guest danmoro

Last year at Roxy, it was 21+ and that's definitely one of the reasons that it was one of the best parties ever. I hope it's 21+ again.

What ever happened to fake ID's anyway?

------------------

Dan

if it's being held at the hammerstein ballroom, you can consider it a concert, which means it is NOT required to check IDs.

if they do check IDs, which is possible like they have in the past, then it's 18+.

even if there are little kids running around, i am sure hammerstein is big enough to make sure you don't have to see them. there are little kids at every club, and as gonzojournilist says, we were all little kids at one point on E/at a club.

see you guys there. cwm11.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

I am 25 and I am gonna be there:) I have my ticket already :) lalalala, can't wait !

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

Planet People,

Hate to break it to all of you but it's gonna be an ALL AGES SHOW. I was cleaning out the pants I wore to Twilo on Friday and lo and behold a flyer for Oakie. It says it right there on the friggin' flyer. Not like it matters to me, but I just wanted you to know. I'm gonna be in DC, anyways. Mebbe next time.

Here's the info:

Paul Oakenfold

D:Fuse

+Specical Guest: Darren Emerson

+TopAgentM

$32 advance tix available at

Other Music 212.447.8150

Rebel Rebel 212.989.0770

Satellite 212.780.9305

TicketMaster <- XXX DOWN WITH TICKETMASTER

Hammerstein Ballroom 212.714.8001 (no service charge)

No, I'm not a promoter...just sharing' the info.

For all who are goin' - E N J O Y!

cwm20.gif

------------------

~PEACE & LOVE~