Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Atten FLIP : Here you go homeboy! Hosting New Jersey's Hottest Party Tonie Aguilera

vsoto212

Thats right folks!

Tonie Aguilera will be hosting Jerry X's Underwear Party Saturday August 7th. In one of New Jesey's hottest parties down the Jersey Shore, Club XS on the Blvd !

Flip,

Pleasure talking to you over email and glad you and Jerry arrange something. For good times and for more future events!

Victor Soto

attachment.php?attachmentid=32206

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank U very much Victor!!!!!!!!!!!:D

We look forward to taking the celebration on the road, and partying it up nice with the jersey people!!!!!!!!!!!!

heres to many more celebrations to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

and again thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

No thank you! That night is gonna be crazy. Down the Jersey Shore is insane. Great venues, with great local dj's. You'll see. Remember bring your camera cause you know what the saying goes "" Camera's Ready Prepare To Flasshh!!""

To more open doors for you and her.

When are you guys arriving??

Victor Soto

yes thats what i meant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u see thats why u guys shouldnt smoke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Us smoke, lolol your the one with the wrong day. Now who was smoking before posting, lololol. We are gonna have a good time that weekend. We'll do the smoking when you arrive.

Victor Soto

Us smoke, lolol your the one with the wrong day. Now who was smoking before posting, lololol. We are gonna have a good time that weekend. We'll do the smoking when you arrive.

Victor Soto

yes i meant as an example....that i smoke too much at times!!!!!!!!!:D

and im taking u up on that offer to smoke....beleive me when i tell u, and u can ask very many on this board....i can really smoke with the big dawgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

i look forward to having nothing but a great time that weekend!!!!!!!!!!!:D