Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rollcall/meetup for (Fri 7/23) 2nd Nature

yeah, Finnertys to Bar None to Nevada Smiths is the NYU triple threat. haha.

I would drop by, but I'm gunna be away for the next coupla weekends.

u should try LIT on Fridays past 1am. Cowboy Mark spins good toons for the indie crowd. Not for everyone tho.

lol thats too funny, my roomie's an NYU student and he goes to all three of those bars.

Not too familiar with LIT, you'll have to fill me in on that place.

u should go home n then go to second nature, thats wha ima do and take a nappy nap :D

can't, dayna pickin me up from work we gonna chill, then i got a family photo then chill with her some more, then hit up the pier 25 to watch the goonies then we off to 2nd nature, no rest for me all day >_<

ur girl can buy u drinks tho, i sometimes buy drinks for mine :D

we both a lil strapped fo cash, plus shes the driver lol, she'll prob buy drinks though who knows, maybe we'll buy a 40 n guzzle that shit before we go in, we did that last time lol, girl get down n dirty ghetto :hat:

hey guys and gals ... i dont think we will be able to make it to this one ... sorryyyyyyyyyyyy ....

i promised a good friend of mine sometime ago to watch Marco V in Avalon .. and so we are going there ..

we will try to stop by for a quick hi .. goodbye .. .. but cant promise ..

if we show up great .. if not then u people have fun .. dance ur ass off as usual .. and enjoy deep and his partner's music ..

peace

the MASK

haha thats what i use to do w/ my gfs.....ah memories! well tony, monica, julissa and me we're all going to a bar before 2nd nature.......we're going to be wasted when we get there :drunk:

It remides me of old times. When I used to go to Webster Hall. Me and my g/f's used to meet up and get :drunk: in the car. It was so much funnnnnnnnn :rofl: