Clubplanet Nightlife Community

matchmaker

murrrr

i dont really believe in astrology but i did it just for the heck of it since im bored, see if your lover or sig other is compatible w/ u

http://www.astrologyzone.com/lifelove/matchmaker/

here is mine, im a libra and my hunnie is a pisces :love:

There are many ways this union could work, even though astrological textbooks might turn down their nose at it. Pisces is a creative and highly sensitive sign and would relate to your refined nature. You both love poetry, music and art. Your Pisces will want to go out and experience life with you. But your Pisces will also want to have periods of intense privacy. Pisces won't be trying to get away from you so much as from life in general; they need to make sense of it all in solitude because the exertion of everyday life can harm their psyche and dull their delicate nervous systems. Of the two, you are the realist and better at finding practical solutions, and your lover will provide you with the inspiration and vision to do so.

Pisces are deeply emotional, highly sentimental and romantic. They want to discuss the meaning of life, their feelings about religion, the suffering of others, and how to help. As an air sign, you may find these discussions stimulating, but Pisces won't care as much about what you think, so much as what you feel in your heart. Get too analytical and you'll lose them; they need to sense authentic feelings in you. This may or may not be exhausting for Libras, who like to take what they see on the surface, instead of diving down to the ocean floor where Pisces exist. Pisces is the sign of dreams and the subconscious, and will help you explore realms you never considered. This process will change you for the better, if you allow it. You are a cardinal sign, and therefore aggressive about searching out new experiences. Pisces are very adaptable, so they will give you no problems in this respect. Pisces will be happy to follow your lead as long as he or she gets enough time to him or herself.

This soulful lover will never value the material world the way you do, however. Pisces are of the spirit and soul. Faced with a financial windfall, you would buy a painting or rare jewels; Pisces would rather pay debts, buy creative tools, and give the rest away to charity or friends in need. Thus the area of joint resources could be an area of struggle, but since your Sun lights up Pisces' house for joint resources (8th house), of all the signs, you may be the most beneficial for Pisces' money. You could at least set up a good program of savings for his or her retirement -- something Pisces rarely see as a high priority.

Sexually, you will be touched by the depth of feeling you experience together, the care your Pisces takes in giving you pleasure, and the exquisite aura that will be wrapped around you.

This is one lover to have and to hold. Give it a good try.

PISCES GUYS ARE DEFFINATELY GREAT , ATLEAST THE ONE I GOT IS WONDERFUL, I AMA SCORPIO AND WE GET ALONG WELL, I MEAN WE HAVE OUR TIMES, BUT NOTHING REAL MAJOR, HE IS THE BEST!!! :love:

i dont really believe in astrology but i did it just for the heck of it since im bored, see if your lover or sig other is compatible w/ u

There are many ways this union could work, even though astrological textbooks might turn down their nose at it. Pisces is a creative and highly sensitive sign and would relate to your refined nature. You both love poetry, music and art. Your Pisces will want to go out and experience life with you. But your Pisces will also want to have periods of intense privacy. Pisces won't be trying to get away from you so much as from life in general; they need to make sense of it all in solitude because the exertion of everyday life can harm their psyche and dull their delicate nervous systems. Of the two, you are the realist and better at finding practical solutions, and your lover will provide you with the inspiration and vision to do so.

Pisces are deeply emotional, highly sentimental and romantic. They want to discuss the meaning of life, their feelings about religion, the suffering of others, and how to help. As an air sign, you may find these discussions stimulating, but Pisces won't care as much about what you think, so much as what you feel in your heart. Get too analytical and you'll lose them; they need to sense authentic feelings in you. This may or may not be exhausting for Libras, who like to take what they see on the surface, instead of diving down to the ocean floor where Pisces exist. Pisces is the sign of dreams and the subconscious, and will help you explore realms you never considered. This process will change you for the better, if you allow it. You are a cardinal sign, and therefore aggressive about searching out new experiences. Pisces are very adaptable, so they will give you no problems in this respect. Pisces will be happy to follow your lead as long as he or she gets enough time to him or herself.

This soulful lover will never value the material world the way you do, however. Pisces are of the spirit and soul. Faced with a financial windfall, you would buy a painting or rare jewels; Pisces would rather pay debts, buy creative tools, and give the rest away to charity or friends in need. Thus the area of joint resources could be an area of struggle, but since your Sun lights up Pisces' house for joint resources (8th house), of all the signs, you may be the most beneficial for Pisces' money. You could at least set up a good program of savings for his or her retirement -- something Pisces rarely see as a high priority.

Sexually, you will be touched by the depth of feeling you experience together, the care your Pisces takes in giving you pleasure, and the exquisite aura that will be wrapped around you.

hey ima scorpio, VERY SEXUAL, i like it too much, big pervert that i am

yeah, i am the same way!! :beer:

what did yours say ladyshady?

I'm a Scorpio....He is a Gemini

This isn't a mix that is supposed to work magically, but strangely enough it does, in a myriad of ways!

Your Gemini lover will bring you news clippings from far and wide regarding all kinds of goings-on, and will finally draw you out of your self-imposed isolation.

Scorpio is perhaps the most taciturn sign of the zodiac, so you and your chatterbox Gemini will have to humor one another regarding communication styles.

Your lover will have to give you quiet time alone each day to read, meditate, or just hear yourself think.

Your lover will soon learn that this is not a rejection but time for you to regroup and recharge yourself.

In terms of sex, Gemini like variety, but Scorpios like the tried and true, so you may have to think up a few tricks to keep your lover lively and interested.

You are a master of sexual technique, Scorpio,((hehehe)) so I don't think you have much to worry about here.

Your lover will bring a much needed dose of humor to lighten up your view of the world and bring you a greater sense of fun.

Gemini will try to get you out of your rut (few signs adore routine as much as Scorpio) and make you laugh.

Catch your magical, sparkling twin in flight if you can, for he or she can make you truly happy.

i agree but its funny how sometimes theres some truth to it......

thats why i dont really believe in this shit... Everything it said about me was the total opposite of the truth.... It actually described her to a T and vice versa. I dunno why but I always thought this shit was fake.

i am a scorpio and hes a cancer. i dont believe in this crap but it says we are a goo dmatch. :)

Are you in love with a Cancer? Then you have chosen one of your best possible matches. This pairing gets a "10!" Your Cancer is as deeply emotional and empathetic as you are, and together you will develop a rich, intimate life unequalled by any other sign match (except for Pisces and Scorpio). Both of you have your moods, but you allow that in one another, and view the changing emotional landscape as interesting and adding texture to your life. Cancer is a water sign like you, and your lover understands the need for strong, intuitive bonding. Of the two, you are the more inflexible, but Cancer's ability to flow with changing events will be an asset to you.

Sex together will be outstanding. Cancers want a family, and Scorpio rules procreation, so this could well be a very fruitful union. Cancer also rules nurturing, so you will have the kind of home life you always dreamed of.

Now a word of warning: Scorpios want one great love in their lifetime, so if they marry the wrong person due to pressures and circumstances, the results can be disastrous. Prince Charles is a Scorpio and was married to Princess Diana, who was a Cancer. But his true love was the other Cancer -- Camilla. So here you see a Cancer-Scorpio pair that did not last. The moral, Scorpio, is to be sure that you marry your one true love. Even compatible Sun signs can't override that rule!

A Cancer in love, whether in the beginning or after years of life together, offers food as an expression of love. So cook together, feed one another, make love in the kitchen. Have fun! You've got lots to look forward to, Scorpio. Don't let this one get away!

Hey babe, next time just post a novel