Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A simpson...P hilton

bbbooom

I think Paris is hot

She's a sick bitch

I'd love to be her friend

Fuck Lindsay Lohan...shes like 12...she smokes..and already has fake breasts...wtf??

ditto :aright: . paris rocks 'cause she's not afraid to be herself; she's not all plastic like the rest of 'em. she's flat and has an unusual nose and she's kept it all. lindsay lohan either tans herself dark orange or wears too much fake shit; it doesn't matter, though, 'cause it still looks ridiculous and unhealthy either way. i dunno if her boobs are fake or if she just wears stupid-ass push-up bras ALL THE TIME, but she's taken good raw material (a good body and natural red hair) and wasted it.

yay, paris :heart: !!!

ditto :aright: . paris rocks 'cause she's not afraid to be herself; she's not all plastic like the rest of 'em. she's flat and has an unusual nose and she's kept it all. lindsay lohan either tans herself dark orange or wears too much fake shit; it doesn't matter, though, 'cause it still looks ridiculous and unhealthy either way. i dunno if her boobs are fake or if she just wears stupid-ass push-up bras ALL THE TIME, but she's taken good raw material (a good body and natural red hair) and wasted it.

yay, paris :heart: !!!

...so paris is a natural twit....yay!....lol.........

...so paris is a natural twit....yay!....lol.........
yep. it takes some serious courage to be who you are (no matter what that is) when you know that millions of people make fun of you; at least she's not a phony :aright: .