Clubplanet Nightlife Community

being a lil kid...

Is the best thing in the world... My neice/goddaughter is stayin with us this week and during the time she's been here I realized how much fun it is to be a kid. All she does is have fun and does whateva she wants. She watches t.v. till she gets bored (girl has Sponge Bob to a science), plays outside till she gets bored, sleeps (no one bothers her to wake up), eats whatever she wants, and if she's bored at the house she just tells grandma, grandpa, or me to entertain her... Today she goes to the park and tomorrow its the beach... $100 says she will swindle me into takin her to her favorite chill spot which is Chuck E Cheese which I dont mind cause I get to play Skeet Skeet Skeet Skeet Ball. Fuck I wanna be a kid again! :cry:

BTW I love this girl to death and hate to see her cry, but she is so f'in spoiled... However I cant seem to say NO!

I know exactly what you mean. The past month I've been going down the shore and my little cousins are there -- one's 3 and one's 5.....and they have the best life ever....watch tv, play, color, paint, go to the beach, get covered in sand, etc....I want to be a little kid again :(

she's got YOU to a science :laugh:

she does... the sad thing is that there is only thee lady's in the world that I adore... and its my mom, girl, and neice. I dunno why and it sounds fucked up (i know) but I dont really let people get close to me. However, thats how I like it. Not that I dont show any other women respect cause I do, but.... I dunno I guess you have to be me to understand.

I know exactly what you mean. The past month I've been going down the shore and my little cousins are there -- one's 3 and one's 5.....and they have the best life ever....watch tv, play, color, paint, go to the beach, get covered in sand, etc....I want to be a little kid again :(

she just got the taining wheels off her bike and that makes her happier than anything... I was just thinkin about all the stuff I used to do when I was younger and now I wanna fix my bike. I used to go and jump and do tricks in the street all day and not be bored one sec... Now I cant stay home for more than an hour and not be bored. Christ, I think I'm depressed now.

whateva you wrote... (it wont let me quote you)

aint that the truth!

how is c-luv btw??????

wouldnt mind being a kid right about now :half: best life ever...funny how we work our entire lives to try and get the lifestyle back we had as kids....bleh...

she's real good. She's got a job that pays pretty well for just answering phones at a hair salon. She also has just one more year of school until she's done. All she does now is work during the week and down the shore every weekend.

Oh yeh well leave for Turks & Caicos in 2 weeks.

Is the best thing in the world... My neice/goddaughter is stayin with us this week and during the time she's been here I realized how much fun it is to be a kid. All she does is have fun and does whateva she wants. She watches t.v. till she gets bored (girl has Sponge Bob to a science), plays outside till she gets bored, sleeps (no one bothers her to wake up), eats whatever she wants, and if she's bored at the house she just tells grandma, grandpa, or me to entertain her... Today she goes to the park and tomorrow its the beach... $100 says she will swindle me into takin her to her favorite chill spot which is Chuck E Cheese which I dont mind cause I get to play Skeet Skeet Skeet Skeet Ball. Fuck I wanna be a kid again! :cry:

BTW I love this girl to death and hate to see her cry, but she is so f'in spoiled... However I cant seem to say NO!

u see what uve posted here.....this is going on in the background at all times while u see me posting here!!!!!!!!!!! i too through no choice of my own....have spongebob down to a science!!!!!!!!!! hes actually very funny....hes a homo but funny!!!!!!!!!:laugh: kids are amazing to watch though...they just come up with anything....very interesting people children!!!!!!!!!!

excpet the fun of being a parent...is i have to say no......several times actually....u cant just say no once...it has to be a whole barage of no's b4 it sets in!!!!!!!!!!!

and last but not least....misk when can i play in ur playground!!!!!!!!!:eek::laugh: