Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Waitress raped @ Blvd

Anyone hear about this poor girl? Apparently she was druged, raped, and left naked and unconcious in a VIP room @ BLVD on Bowery. Shes 23, has blonde hair and blue eyes, and is married.

Suposidly they caught 2 of the 3 guys involved.

I was reading the article before in a bagel store, and I dont remember what paper it was, otherwise id post an article for you.

Wtf is wrong with people? Keep you god damn hand to yourself.

when did this occur? I've been to blvd a number of times and have eaten there.....and the service and staff are great. Im shocked this happened here and I hope the people who commited this act get what they deserve in rikers island.

I found the Article. It was in the NY Post.

A cocktail waitress at one of Manhattan's hottest new nightspots was viciously raped by two men in a backstage VIP lounge after allegedly being drugged, The Post has learned.

A security guard at BLVD grabbed one suspect - a 6-foot-2, 225-pound man - after he and his accomplice allegedly attacked a helpless server and left her naked and unconscious in a private room.

The man was identified as Michael Chodkowski, 36, a Hicksville, L.I., contractor, who sources say has three prior arrests - one for grand larceny and two for driving under the influence, one in Nassau County, the other in Florida.

The other suspect was identified as Krys Corso, 39, of Park Ridge, N.J.

Chodkowski once made a name for himself by eating a near-record number of oysters — downing 312 at a Long Island fund-raiser while wearing a T-shirt saying, "Eat it raw."

Sources say the attack occurred at about 2 a.m. Saturday in the trendy dance club and eatery at 199 Bowery, at Prince Street, which opened with a performance by Grammy-winner Norah Jones and promotes concerts by the likes of R&B heartthrob Usher.

Police say the 23-year-old, blond-haired, blue-eyed victim was raped in a private lounge reserved exclusively for artists and musicians who perform there and friends of the owners and managers, sources say.

According to a criminal complaint filed by the Manhattan district attorney, the woman, who is married, was initially pinned down by the men and sexually mauled as she tried to push them "away while saying, 'No.' "

She then fell "unconscious" and was raped by Corso as "Chodkowski held the door to the room closed," the complaint says.

A fourth unidentified person was in the room during the attacks before Chodkowski allegedly ordered the witness "to leave."

Investigators are trying to determine how the two men gained access to the private lounge.

After they left the victim behind, she was found a short time later by other employees, a source said.

She was taken to Beth Israel Hospital, where she was treated and released.

Richard Betheil, a lawyer, said a club manager, Brendan Spiro, accompanied the victim to the hospital. He added the club was cooperating with authorities.

Both suspects were charged with first-degree rape and first-degree sexual abuse.

The suspects were arraigned at 1 a.m. yesterday morning and released on bail. They are due back in court Thursday. Their lawyer, Nicholas Massimo, denied the allegations.

Additional reporting by Primrose Skelton, Michael White and John Doyle

when did this occur? I've been to blvd a number of times and have eaten there.....and the service and staff are great. Im shocked this happened here and I hope the people who commited this act get what they deserve in rikers island.

most people don't know this, but Riker's Island is only for petty criminals who have sentences less than one year. Its not as badass as the rappers make it out to be.

these guys if convicted are going to state prison 10 yrs min.

most people don't know this, but Riker's Island is only for petty criminals who have sentences less than one year. Its not as badass as the rappers make it out to be.

these guys if convicted are going to state prison 10 yrs min.

It's no picnic either. i would rather be in county in LI then Rikers

Anybody ever been upstate or no anyone up there? i wonder what its really like for guys who do these horrendous crimes

Anybody ever been upstate or no anyone up there? i wonder what its really like for guys who do these horrendous crimes

I live ten minutes from that jail. I have friends that are CO's there, you wouldn't beleive some of the stories if I told you.