Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Uuuhhhh Oooohhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey northeners....ur time is running out!!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

...this is why you shouldve told them you had someone in mind to hook up yer travel.......there's this little greek restaurant a couple blocks from XS called Greek Peak....i just made friends with the two sisters that own it....theyre window is open till 6am....gyros on me at 4am my friend....

im gonna give u one guess at what im gonna want at 4 am!?!?!?!??!!?!?!??!:D

...this is why you shouldve told them you had someone in mind to hook up yer travel.......there's this little greek restaurant a couple blocks from XS called Greek Peak....i just made friends with the two sisters that own it....theyre window is open till 6am....gyros on me at 4am my friend....

i think I know of the gyro place your talkin about... isnt it by that Clam Bake place... kinda like and older place where you walk up this hallway when you walk in and the seating is to the left I belive... if it is their gyro's are bangin!

i think I know of the gyro place your talkin about... isnt it by that Clam Bake place... kinda like and older place where you walk up this hallway when you walk in and the seating is to the left I belive... if it is their gyro's are bangin!

...sounds about right, but seating is on the right, kitchen is on the left...and there's a service window they keep open right up front......i just went this past saturday and the gyro was indeed bangin...

Edit: gyros on me at 4:20am

Ahh the famous flight simulator...

...i saw it with my own two eyes....but i couldnt do it....i wouldve passed out right then and there due to the day's activities........next time.......and there most def will be a next time.........

Have you ever been to XS this summer???

nah i never go in the summer until labor day. but i have heard that XS was off the chain this year. Sounds like its gunna be a cool birthday for me this year :D

the whackness i was refering to was that they only gave them a 1 day window to stay. barely 1 day. they coulda atleast let them fly home on sunday night....

Have you ever been to XS this summer???

XS is the best thing down the shore this summer... thats the reason I am gunna try to make this thing cause I have a house in Belmar and the taxi cost is rediculous.... This may be the first CP event I might make it out too... If I go I'm gunna try my hardest to bring Misk so i can finally meet you.

FUCK i work until 2am... about 20 minutes away... will i be able to get in after that? if i say that im there for u guys?

Hmm maybe stop by earlier and get stamped?? Then you could just walk in whenever you want, even if it's at 2:30am

Yes, Origskeemr, XS is the fuckin awesome - I love it!!!

FUCK i work until 2am... about 20 minutes away... will i be able to get in after that? if i say that im there for u guys?

Lina my friends and I have went to Djais and still had plenty of time to make it to Seaside and finish up partying... you can def make it.

Lina my friends and I have went to Djais and still had plenty of time to make it to Seaside and finish up partying... you can def make it.

i can always try... plus i heard theres some sort of shuttle that leaves at 2am to go down to seaside till 4... so im sure ill be fine.. :D