Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Uuuhhhh Oooohhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey northeners....ur time is running out!!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

yoooooooooooooo darrel g!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tell sugar to get the damn day off......shes got like 3 weeks to find a replacement....get a temp for the day if u have to!!!!!!!!!!!:D

yeah, DG, tell that hottie S&S69 to get someone to fill in and get ur asses out to support our lil bunny, TheMrs! here's to good times!

yeah, DG, tell that hottie S&S69 to get someone to fill in and get ur asses out to support our lil bunny, TheMrs! here's to good times!

I'm not sure if that's possible, she works in a hospital and there are a lot of people on vacation in the summer. We'll see what we can do.

Tranz, you coming up too?

sorry honey i cant, i took too many days off for all these weddings we are goin to this year, trust me i would love to but my summer is shot this year, i have no more time :cry::boohoo::unhappy:

Guest brwneydtrouble
well some of them want to come...but they need to see if their budgets allow for it...u know how that is....but im pretty sure browneydtrouble is gonna head up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I just booked my nonstop flight up there this afternoon.....IT'S ON BABY!!!

Guest gabo
won't be much of a challenge...but good luck yo!

P.S. ask him about when he went to the bathroom to puke after one shot of Jim Beam

what! Dude I swear I didnt puke... I did a shot and went to the bathroom to pee! I swear to god nigga I will get you sooo drunk youll be shitting and puking at the same time

Guest gabo
I just booked my nonstop flight up there this afternoon.....IT'S ON BABY!!!

well depending on what goes on from the ride to the airport, we might not even make it to the club.

It's gonna be a celebration,you guys are gonna hang out with great peepz.......Tonie,Flip,Jackie and the rest of miami bitches who are going... HAVE FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...too bad the Blends can't be presenting,mrsblend would be only 4 days out of surgery ,so we cant do shit..

ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :pint: and i hope you guys eat some shorebox!!!!