Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies...who would YOU rather bang??

april33

You remind me of ....this guy who really tried hard to fit into my close group of high school friends.....there was this guy named mike who everyone made fun of....but we were all buds...so it didn't matter......and this new guy thought he could win everyone over by making fun of mike as well.......it was really sad and obvious, even at that age, and we dropped that kid pretty fast, because aside from his jokes, he was a total loser.

Was that funny enough? I was being serious there.

That was hilarious! Good going bud.

Social Tips from Scavy!

I guess instead of making fun of you I should offer stand around offering people malboros, wearing kiddie size hanes cause I got the tris for it?

I know "things aren't what they seem", so even though you're "an easy target" I guess I could learn alot from your high school days, cause you really are the model of social grace.

You don't even know any of these people....how are you referencing them in any serious conversation.....why dont you post a picture of yourself, and explain to everyone what you do, wear, say, like to listen to in your spare time...then we'll take it all apart, and poke fun at it....then we'll see if you still have a sense of humor about it...I'm betting you won't...since you haven't said anything on this board that hasn't pertained to trying to make fun of me.

Scavenger,

Why should I tell you about myself? "My online persona does NOT correspond to who I am in real life." But seriously, why would I be trying to fit in with the CP crowd. You already know they have a horrible rep but some other heads in boston. Let's be friends.

Ladies...who would YOU ... 07-21-2004 09:14 AM Go suck on an egg roll bitch! :411:

Ladies...who would YOU ... 07-20-2004 06:34 PM Uses too many laughing smilies.

DJ Joe Techenfold @ Plu... 07-20-2004 01:26 PM I want your cock! ....Rachel

DJ Joe Techenfold @ Plu... 07-20-2004 12:56 PM loves April

Anyone know? 07-19-2004 05:14 PM

HHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah