Clubplanet Nightlife Community

commotion via emotion...

i met a girl who overreacts to EVERYTHING... and its clearly out of control... i left my phone in my car which i left at a friends house and she was calling me, she sent me an email saying that she doesnt mean to be a bitch but wtf why dont i return her calls, why havent i called her... secondly i call her and her first response is "what are you calling to break plans tonight..." wtf~!? thirdly in mid conversation she blows up and is like you know what fuck everyone im tired of this shit... you wanna hang out call me, if not dont fuck with me... lmao... whats up~!? whats your opinion on this~!?

i'm sorry, but i hate when you don't call me back! i end up waiting by the phone! and then you don't return my ims, what's a girl supposed to do.. obviously you've got me stressed out cause I no longer know what's going on between the two of us.. so you know what, if you want to continue to hang out, let me know, otherwise don't put me through this shit anymore!

I <3 you

a) reduce your sig so i can properly read that shit

B) stop hookin up at the psych ward

c) she prob wants to cuddle so drop her lickitty-split!

a. i cant big sigs are in right now...

b. its easy pickins there...

c. i hope not... but she doesnt seem the type... (lets not get confused here though i love spoonin and cuddling and all that jazz just i hate it if its not with someone i have feelings for or if i feel im being forced to do so... wack...)

i'm sorry, but i hate when you don't call me back! i end up waiting by the phone! and then you don't return my ims, what's a girl supposed to do.. obviously you've got me stressed out cause I no longer know what's going on between the two of us.. so you know what, if you want to continue to hang out, let me know, otherwise don't put me through this shit anymore!

I <3 you

lol i thought you stopped reading on here... my bad wouldve never of posted our business on here if i wouldve thought youd read it... :love:

lol funny thing is while i was riding my bike home i called her and told her i was heading back from riding, lets hang out (around the time she told me to call) and she says "you know what forget it, im tired..." lol one strike lady and youre FIRED~!

pg6121403-thumb.jpg

barstar

shes EFING CRAZY............sever all ties or you're looking at years of over dramatic hell. this could be the one who stalks you from afar and like leaves dead cats in pizza boxes on your door step....no matter how many times you move........this is the girl who calls every night at 12 2 and 4 on the dot but just hangs up when you answer....no matter how mant times you change you phone number.......the girl who goes to your kids school and offers them candy one day when theyre walking home and snatches them up and justifies it by saying they were supposed to be hers. she'll be the reason all of your future girlfriends will turn up missing and or dead

this reminds me of my old roomates gf..now Xgf (thank god)...

she was crazyyyyyyyyyyy...some of my fonder memories:

- my roomate used to spin...so she walks into our apartment one day and says hi, he cant hear cuz he has the headphones on and is looking down...so she walks up to his decks, slaps the needle off/across the record and commences to yell at him. he basically superman dove over his decks in an effort to strangle her (not much gets under his skin, but it seems that did) :laugh: he literally kicked her out of the apartment..she came back later when he was gone, and threw a bunch of his shit out the window...(we were on the 5th floor!)

- they were at the mall and they were arguing...she was being her usual crazy self, she gets pissy and tells 3 cops that were passing by that "that guy" was harrasing her and stalking her or some ish...cops come up to him bla bla bla, he leaves the mall and girl there by herself as he should have. so she gets MAD that he left and throws a fit...wtf???

i met a girl who overreacts to EVERYTHING... and its clearly out of control... i left my phone in my car which i left at a friends house and she was calling me, she sent me an email saying that she doesnt mean to be a bitch but wtf why dont i return her calls, why havent i called her... secondly i call her and her first response is "what are you calling to break plans tonight..." wtf~!? thirdly in mid conversation she blows up and is like you know what fuck everyone im tired of this shit... you wanna hang out call me, if not dont fuck with me... lmao... whats up~!? whats your opinion on this~!?

ugh...I had an issue with this yesterday.

Sure...some of the reaction is warranted, but the over-reaction is just unbearable.

I'd really just love to tell this person to kiss my patoodies. Save the drama for...I dunno, some dumbass.