Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Top 10 Tracks of the summer that you are playing

I agree. I started this thread just to see if anybody was rockin the same beats that I was, and also to see what "Commercial" DJ's are playing. I myself am a pretty underground DJ and tend to stay away from alot of popular shit unless it's really bangin. But anyway lets keep this thread going, and if any of you have any new mixed CD's, let us all know how we can get a hold of it.

Madness

" I am not GOD, Just the DJ! " :bowdown:

Hey guys- Great info on this thread...

I Am (unfortunately) a commercial DJ. I have to be because the place where I spin is only a restaurant/bar.

But anyway, here's what I've been playing that works for me in that type of setting: Some are old- I know...

Maroon 5- This love Junior (which is actually Joey Moskowitz's mix)

Esperanca

Dolce-Feels good

Sylver-all this time

Lola's theme

Bucci Bag

Dip it low-club

George Michael-amazing club

Brittany-everytime EBaez

phone track

There's Commercial for you LOL!!!!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok here is my top ten so far for this summer

Tiesto feat Kane - Rain Down On Me (Tiesto) Black Hole Recordings

David Morales feat Lea Lorien - How Would You Feel (Morales mix) DefMix

RM2 - Physical 2004 (Morales Workout Mix) White Label

Danzel - Pump It Up (DjSteff GoldFrapp Bootleg Rmx) Unknown

Beastie Boys - Fight For Your Right 2004` (Junkie XL Mix) White Label

RM2 vs. Bon Jovi - Bad Name 2004 (Morales Monte Mix) White Label

Sarah McClaughin - Fallen (Gabriel & Dresden mix) Capitol

Redkult Feat. Blackbox - Call Me (Main Pass Mix) Unknown

Royal Gigalos - California Dreamin 2004 (Benassi rmx)

DJSteff feat Frankie Avalon - Venus 2004 (Royal Gigalos remix) Unknown

here is a link to my new DJ set for those of you who want to download it.

http://www.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=4578B2B4E659A8C1EBABB8B6C1E53446

Vote For DJ Ryan Morales!!

geez...anymore cheesy 2004 remixes of bad songs

Maroon 5- This love Junior (which is actually Joey Moskowitz's mix)

I really liked this record. I thought it was Junior also. In any event, prolly one of the biggest vocals i played all spring long. Really great job taking the original pop/rock song and making it a dance track.

I really liked this record. I thought it was Junior also. In any event, prolly one of the biggest vocals i played all spring long. Really great job taking the original pop/rock song and making it a dance track.

Well technically it is "supposed" to be Junior, but he pays programmer Joey Mosk big $$ to remix stuff- then he just puts His name on it. That pisses me off so bad that half these big time dj/producers DONT EVEN DO THE major WORK. The real GENIUS programmers behind the record DONT EVEN GET CREDIT. ARGGG I could scream just thinking about it!!!! The producer says add a little bell there or whatever-- that's basically what happens!!!

Well technically it is "supposed" to be Junior, but he pays programmer Joey Mosk big $$ to remix stuff- then he just puts His name on it. That pisses me off so bad that half these big time dj/producers DONT EVEN DO THE major WORK. The real GENIUS programmers behind the record DONT EVEN GET CREDIT. ARGGG I could scream just thinking about it!!!! The producer says add a little bell there or whatever-- that's basically what happens!!!

aka the P Diddy syndrome... :gang:

The Break Down the Doors dub is pretty hot too.....

I dont know which version is which, all I recall Is David Morales loopin this track for like half an hour and it was SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, LEFT OUTSIDE ALONE is my new favorite

I didn't want to turn this into a promo thread but I need to promote one thing and then back to business. This tuesday night Club Platinum will be rocked by the sounds of Satellite Records DJ PREMO. If you haven't heard him open up at Deko Lounge for DJ's like Erick Morillo, Harry Choo Choo and more then you are in for a treat. come check it out and besides you will be sure to hear some of the tracks on these top 10 lists pounded down.

I dont know which version is which, all I recall Is David Morales loopin this track for like half an hour and it was SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, LEFT OUTSIDE ALONE is my new favorite

Yess Anastacia -- great vocal, the Jason Nevins Mix is the best!!!

wow, lots of the same tracks on everyones charts, eh?.....

:nono: that's a no no

anyway.....

Bennett's favs right now:

Q-Burns Abstract Message - 21 Again

Stamp Series #6

Stamp Series #4

Random Factor - Broken Mirror (D. Duriez mix)

Esa Lola (Devilfish Remix)

Greek Salad Vol. 3 (HOT HOT HOT)

Krystal K - Let's Get It Right (Bennett's dub edit)

HardFloor - YekeYeke (Bennett's dub edit)

Tube and Berger - Straight Ahead (Tom Neville remix)

Bennett - Return to the Floor

Fugitives - Onwards and Upwards (SofaKing's edit)

and of course, anything by Eric Prydz!

thats great and alll but......

alot of us who posted on thsi thread don't DJ

the point I'm making here ppl is that EVERYONE likes the same songs, (as a DJ or not) because everyone is playing the same songs, therefore, as a casual club go-er/music listener, that's ALL you hear, so of course you are gonna like it. Get it?

the point I'm making here ppl is that EVERYONE likes the same songs, (as a DJ or not) because everyone is playing the same songs, therefore, as a casual club go-er/music listener, that's ALL you hear, so of course you are gonna like it. Get it?

Hello. I am an Internet Forum. You post in me to discuss current topics of interest. I am an excellent outlet to speak ones mind. Please enjoy your stay.

for a DJ to have 90% of his/her chart the same as every other DJ is terrible, just accept it.

You're evidently part of half the dance scene that disdains another dj for being "too popular" for playing shit music, in your opinion. Who cares? Keep crying. Keep bitching about it on your computer, "he's no good", "why does anyone actually listen to his shit?", etc......Wahhhhhh