Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So...I'm getting ink done (who here has a tatoo?)

funketeer

Yup...I'm gonna take this Musketeer of Funk bullshit to the next level...I'm getting my avatar tatooed on the inside of my lower arm...who here has a tatoo...and...how painful is this shit?

image.php?u=126282&dateline=1047444705

ps. pain is no biggie, I will always be king of pain :pint:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it hurts for the first few minutes. then after that your pretty numb to the pain. it will feel like someone pricking you with a pin. colors are annoying because, they have to go back to inject the colors. after you get the first one you will want another. I'm up to three now, with a fourth coming up soon. :D

Guest brwneydtrouble

I have two, one on my lower back and a newer one on my upper back between my shoulder blades. The lower one didn't hurt a bit, it actually tickled and I felt it in my toes. I guess because if the nerve endings there.

The second one on the other hand, did hurt. It took about an hour and a half to do and I almost passed out in the middle of it. The middle has three shades of green that hurt pretty bad too but man was I happy with it after it was all done.

They are definitely addictive liks Tony said. Id like to get another, but the two that I have are more than enough. I have no problem covering them up, the one on my upper back you barely ever see it and thats really convenient working in a professional environment.

MMMMMM.......... the inside of the arm feels good! i have both mine done and it gets a little tender the closer to the armpit you go. but to relate for you i would compare to busting an air on my snowboard and coming down and slapping my hand on the hard pack, that stingy numb feeling is about what its like! Have Fun I am jealous!

MMMMMM.......... the inside of the arm feels good! i have both mine done and it gets a little tender the closer to the armpit you go. but to relate for you i would compare to busting an air on my snowboard and coming down and slapping my hand on the hard pack, that stingy numb feeling is about what its like! Have Fun I am jealous!

yes! :pint:

carl_snowboarding_sm_wht.gif

:bounce:

how can you trust the opinion of someone who has their head tattooed??

Every week I have a new temporary tat! Doesn't hurt at all! LOL.

Anyways, my cuz has some phat tat's that glow in the dark.

It looks so cool under the black light!

Good luck!

one of those that stick with water? where do you usually get your temp-tat?

my brain glows in the dark :)

Dude... You are the FUNK... NOTHING HURTS!!!

I have several and as Matt said... IT HURTS LIKE A BITCH.. TURN BACK NOW!!!! :laugh:

On the real... it's more of a burning/stinging/tingle sensation which is actually most of the addiction to getting ink!!! Some areas hurt more than others. Your underarm will def. be one of the more "tender" areas. Just do the self pinch test... pinch the outside of your arm, then pinch the inside... when done, pinch a loaf and repeat!

Good luck FUNK and... WELCOME TO YOUR NEW ADDICTION!

This was the start of a cover-up and beginning of my first sleeve. THe sun was actually one of my first tattoo's and the "island/volcano" was an armband. Finsished now... just no new pics

attachment.php?attachmentid=32271

and a small thumb of one I have in my back:

attachment.php?attachmentid=32272&stc=1

I have several and as Matt said... IT HURTS LIKE A BITCH.. TURN BACK NOW!!!! :laugh:

On the real... it's more of a burning/stinging/tingle sensation which is actually most of the addiction to getting ink!!! Some areas hurt more than others. Your underarm will def. be one of the more "tender" areas. Just do the self pinch test... pinch the outside of your arm, then pinch the inside... when done, pinch a loaf and repeat!

Danke Vaughanzheimerzen! :beer:

I welcome the pain, I'm not skeered...bring it on...I hope it does hurt like a bitch, or else I'd be very disappointed :pint:

This was the start of a cover-up and beginning of my first sleeve. THe sun was actually one of my first tattoo's and the "island/volcano" was an armband. Finsished now... just no new pics

BTW...that is some sweet art work right there, I like the volcano thing...the earth's core energy reprezentin' :pint:

and a small thumb of one I have in my back:

attachment.php?attachmentid=32272&stc=1

V - where did you go for these...I need to get both my arms finished and want at least a sleeve on my right arm down to almost the elbow like you have and eventually the left arm done as well. Right now I have 3 tat's - 2 on the right arm and my avatar is actually a pic of what is on my upper left arm.

V - where did you go for these...I

A guy named Danny Belina. He used to work at Funhouse in Ft. Lauderdale(Pompano) but just opened his own shop in Boca.

He's an amazing artist and is actually quite the Tattoo artist of choice by hip-hop and B-ball celebrities these days... 50 Cent, Busta Rhymes, Alan Iverson, LLyod Banks, DJ Skribble and quite a few more!

The name of his shop is Mob Ink! Tell him you're a friend of mine if you go (pay double I'm sure! :laugh: )

http://tat2danny.com/

i have 8

and hell yeah .. some hurt more than others !! inner arm is a sensative part of your arm .. hey funk .. i have a friend that used to work for lou's tattoos.. hes not that cheap but his work is amazing .. if u are intrested gimme a ring and we can both go get one at the same time .. i need some work done as well .. its about that time again :biggrin: veeeeeery addictive

i have two tattoos... one tribal on my lower back (how typical?) and one small sagittarius arrow on my foot (top right by my pinky toe) the foot hurt WAY more than the back. My back took about 30 min and my foot took about 20min.

if i can find the pictures when i get home i'll post them, but until then...this is a friend of mine getting a tattoo....

tat.jpg

tat1.jpg

I got a thick tribal band around my right arm but I've been itching lately for another one on my right shoulder.

A Phoenix being born out of a fireball, or something like this:

147.jpg

My wife and I are both looking into a shop down on Bird Road called Tattoo Circus

which is where we originally got our firsts ones.

Good luck Funk!!! Here's to it being a killer tat! :beer:

:hoparound

I have one tattoo that I have had for 7 years, i want another one but just cant decide what else to get that has some meaning.

The pain is all relative to hwere you get it on your body.

Spector is a freak.

Funk you could go extereme and be like the Enigma in a few years :woah::what:

DSC_5555.jpg

I have one on my right arm, get compliments everytime I wear a sleevless shirt from complete strangers..... if you want GREAT artistic skill go to South Beach Tattoo and get the foreign guy (hes south american I think), I wouldn't reccommend tattoos by lou, they were complete assholes when I went there because I had left my license at home, would never let prick asses like that cut into my arm. By the way the under part of your arm is one of the most sensitive and hurts a litle