Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So...I'm getting ink done (who here has a tatoo?)

funketeer

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you fucking PUSSY!!!!!!!! asking if a tattoo is gonna hurt ... pshhhh :deadfish: no pain no gain!!!!! ;) i have heard that the inside of the arm is tough, at least in the upper arm, my best friend's man (who already has several huge tats) recently got tiny sparrows on the insides of each of his upper arms, and he said it hurt like hell.

the important part is taking care of it after it is done so that it doesn't get infected and to keep the artwork nice and sharp. if you accidently lose a scab some of the ink could come out with it, leaving an area that looks 'faded' ...

good luck :aright:

you fucking PUSSY!!!!!!!! asking if a tattoo is gonna hurt ... pshhhh :deadfish: no pain no gain!!!!! ;) i have heard that the inside of the arm is tough, at least in the upper arm, my best friend's man (who already has several huge tats) recently got tiny sparrows on the insides of each of his upper arms, and he said it hurt like hell.

the important part is taking care of it after it is done so that it doesn't get infected and to keep the artwork nice and sharp. if you accidently lose a scab some of the ink could come out with it, leaving an area that looks 'faded' ...

I love it when you talkk dirty potty mouthed bombshell ;) I actually asked if it was painful, because I want it to panful...I will always be king of pain.

:pint:

I love it when you talkk dirty potty mouthed bombshell ;) I actually asked if it was painful, because I want it to painful...I will always be king of pain.

:pint:

Even miamimonkey is ashamed of the Space logo now!!! :D

Que cabron eres Philip! :laugh:

Pero eso es lo que importa.....que a TI no te importa.

Igual que a mi............................si les caigo bien...

TREMENDO!!!!!!! :aright:

He hecho amigos aqui, a los cuales yo aprecio y estimo MUCHO! :)

Si NO le caigo bien a otros......

me limpio el culo, va que chifla y preguntame si me importa! :laugh:

Don't get LOST IN TRANSLATION now!

:laugh:

Que cabron eres Philip! :laugh:

Pero eso es lo que importa.....que a TI no te importa.

Igual que a mi............................si les caigo bien...

TREMENDO!!!!!!! :aright:

He hecho amigos aqui, a los cuales yo aprecio y estimo MUCHO! :)

Si NO le caigo bien a otros......

me limpio el culo, va que chifla y preguntame si me importa! :laugh:

Don't get LOST IN TRANSLATION now!

As a courtesy to our english-only speaking readers, I decided to translate this madness on Altavista...

That cabron you are Philip! But that is what concerns.....que to YOU does not matter to you. Just as to my............................si I fall to them well... TREMENDOUS!!!!!!! I have made friends aqui, to which I appreciate and consider MUCH! If I do not fall to him well to others...... I clean the ass, goes that chifla and preguntame if it matters to me! Don't get LOST IN TRANSLATION now!

As a courtesy to our english-only speaking readers, I decided to translate this madness on Altavista...

That cabron you are Philip! But that is what concerns.....que to YOU does not matter to you. Just as to my............................si I fall to them well... TREMENDOUS!!!!!!! I have made friends aqui, to which I appreciate and consider MUCH! If I do not fall to him well to others...... I clean the ass, goes that chifla and preguntame if it matters to me! Don't get LOST IN TRANSLATION now!

Thank you Señor Funk for your courteousness!!! :bowdown:

jeffy1.... the spiderweb tattoo on the elbow means your caught up.... am I right..... or you did time for something....i forget which one is which.... went to a part where guys had these all over there bodies on elbows, shoulders, and legs, and told me what they meant.

shut your mouth coke whore

I glad that you're only kidding, It would just ruin my night to have to meet you and give you such a poor first impression, since I would just have to kick the shit out of anyone fucking with mimi....ever

I have one on my right arm, get compliments everytime I wear a sleevless shirt from complete strangers.....

every time you wear a sleevless shirt from complete strangers??? how the fuck do you get a sleevless shirt from a complete stranger??? :huh:

I glad that you're only kidding, It would just ruin my night to have to meet you and give you such a poor first impression, since I would just have to kick the shit out of anyone fucking with mimi....ever

Sure buddy

every time you wear a sleevless shirt from complete strangers??? how the fuck do you get a sleevless shirt from a complete stranger???

cocaine is a hell of a drug

Clearly, the ex-Space cadet has no clue who he is messing with...:D