Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trading Spouses

kaydup

...i was disappointed by the mets instead of this show.......same shit i guess....we need a show like trading spouses but with celebrity couples swapping with homeless couples.......

Or one wife is a total whore and bangs the other husband

now thats tv

ok....id watch those.

The white bitch on the show needs a slap

First I would like to say I was ashamed at myself for even watching the show but ....

She was the worst, I wanted to smack her when she was whining about how there was no food to eat and why can't you just go out and get food. Why don't you go if you want food so bad. Or just open the fridge fix a sandwich. UGHHH. Then when she was telling the overweight daughter that she shouldnt eat carbs. I was like you have no idea what your talking about your not a nutritionist and carbs are not the enemy.

The black mother was having the time of her life though.

First I would like to say I was ashamed at myself for even watching the show but ....

I wanted to smack her when she was whining about how there was no food to eat and why can't you just go out and get food. Then when she was telling the overweight daughter that she shouldnt eat carbs..

Same here. I "caught" the show by accident...had to call my gurl to put it on 'cause I couldn't believe this was a real show! How awful!