Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wtf!

candylicious

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by danadane420

listen--i understand but maybe--just maybe--she actually liked you--i guess take it as a complement and say fuck it---but don't be mean to the girl--she's mad cool and pretty --what more do you want from a girl--and she likes all of your friends--just give it some time and you never know what could happen---but she is definately not a stalker---for real!!!

translation: she talked to danadane about it and she is madly in love with pec. oh, and likes abusive boyfriends. probably also had some in her past. just be nice to her and she´ll go away. the more of a jerk you are the more she´ll want to get you. look how much she enjoys this... you´re giving her unintentionally exactly what she wants.

translation: she talked to danadane about it and she is madly in love with pec. oh, and likes abusive boyfriends. probably also had some in her past. just be nice to her and she´ll go away. the more of a jerk you are the more she´ll want to get you. look how much she enjoys this... you´re giving her unintentionally exactly what she wants.

HAHA! NO!

Yo Dr. Phil easy your fucking killing me with the analizing.....we already figured it out she is fat!! the end

it was more of a rhetoric question to make her reflect on it so that she sees i´m right ;)

and candy, post pics and let us be the judge. otherwise: STFU