Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dating your boss' son?

danadane420

i'm in a sticky situation---i think i'm falling for my boss' son but i don't know what to do---do you think i should stop liking him or go for it? i told him the other nite that i wanted to hook up with him and he was smiling and said yes but not that nite---hmmmm.... i'm confused---cuz sometimes you can't mix business with pleasure---any advice???

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm in a sticky situation---i think i'm falling for my boss' son but i don't know what to do---do you think i should stop liking him or go for it? i told him the other nite that i wanted to hook up with him and he was smiling and said yes but not that nite---hmmmm.... i'm confused---cuz sometimes you can't mix business with pleasure---any advice???

Well, it's pretty simple really. He said no, not that night because had to send you home so he could take care of business with the other chick he is banging on the side. Eventually he will give it up to you. Spill the new to his father, and you will be released when he finds out.

So start looking for a job now so you'll be ready after he bones you.

Since you already told him u wanna hook up w/ him, ur fucked either way. You're damned if u do, and you're damned if you don't. I would agree and say u definately put yourself in a "sticky" situation.

Well, it's pretty simple really. He said no, not that night because had to send you home so he could take care of business with the other chick he is banging on the side. Eventually he will give it up to you. Spill the new to his father, and you will be released when he finds out.

so it's a bad idea--basically it's what you are saying---and look for another job cu after we fuck--it's all over? who knows maybe i'd get a raise!!1

so it's a bad idea--basically it's what you are saying---and look for another job cu after we fuck--it's all over? who knows maybe i'd get a raise!!1

Jesus fucking christ, who manufactures these goddamn women? I mean seriously now, you're a fucktard. Just accept it, fuck him and be done with it.

Once again, this man makes excellent points

Jesus fucking christ, who manufactures these goddamn women? I mean seriously now, you're a fucktard. Just accept it, fuck him and be done with it.

what the hell is a fucktard? like a retard but instead a fucktard? if you saw my boss' son ---you'd probably wanna bang him too!!

there's 2 girls on line---one is candy and the other is candylicious---candylicious is my FRIEND!!!

I know

I was referring to your friend ...candylicious

I was just wondering why your worried about banging your boss' son...when you already dyke it out with candy?

what the hell is a fucktard? like a retard but instead a fucktard? if you saw my boss' son ---you'd probably wanna bang him too!!

He's a post-op transexual that looks like Carmen Electra but with nicer boobs?

I know

I was referring to your friend ...candylicious

I was just wondering why your worried about banging your boss' son...when you already dyke it out with candy?

listen shady lady---there's enough of me to go around so don't be jealous---i'm strictly dickly

Ok, so we've established (according to you) that this guy is better than average looking. Did you ever stop to think that maybe the reason he didn't want to stick his dick in you immediately is because you have a face (or a body) that could crack a sink?

Ok, so we've established (according to you) that this guy is better than average looking. Did you ever stop to think that maybe the reason he didn't want to stick his dick in you immediately is because you have a face (or a body) that could crack a sink?

wow---everyone is just crackin on me today? are you trying to say i'm ugly? maybe he doesn't wanna bang me cuz he's a nice guy---oh wait there aren't too many left-- whatever---my pic will be posted tomorrow

chances are, he'll have no reservations hooking up with you because he has nothing to lose. If daddy finds out, youre prolly fired. He's got a business to run, he cant be worrying about the drama it could cause.

so you think he'll just flirt alittle but no real action?