dating your boss' son?

danadane420

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

listen shady lady---there's enough of me to go around so don't be jealous---i'm strictly dickly

jealous..you're right

I must be jealous of your screen name...because thats the extent to which i know you.....other than you dyke it out with candy

How did you get this old and have such an underdeveloped level of common sense?

listen--i'm just bored and i wanted to ask for opinions---of course i'm gonna do what i want but it's nice for some advice---chances are we will hook up but it won't be anything serious due to the circumstances---what i was looking for was someone to say---GO FOR IT!!1

listen--i'm just bored and i wanted to ask for opinions---of course i'm gonna do what i want but it's nice for some advice---chances are we will hook up but it won't be anything serious due to the circumstances---what i was looking for was someone to say---GO FOR IT!!1

GO FOR IT!!!!!

But have the Classifieds section nearby. :aright:

from what ive seen with ppl in my company...getting involved with somoene u work with fucks EVERYTHING up. im watching my company go down hill. my boss started dating some stupid fuckin data entry biotch last yr. and since then all hell has broken loose.

true

rarely does it work. danadane, you're risking a lot here.

It never ceases to amaze me how women have such a HUGE capacity to lie to themselves and deny the truth. You are going to fuck your job up and probably be in a position to not use the experience you garnered during your time there on your resume, which means you'll have a hole in your employment record after the firing and fallout has occured from you messing around with your boss's son.

But you seem like the type that would fuck to get ahead, so why not..

Go for it!

PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT--- YOUR BUGGIN ME OUT RIGHT NOW--I DON'T THINK THEY CAN SEE WHAT I'M WRITING ---OH WELL

Oh shit!!!! You're posting all this from work?!

Forget it, you might as well just go bang the kid now and get it over with.