Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How old were you...

JadeEyes

7 or 8 i started..i remember the day..it was in school back in ukraine while we were takin our daily naps..this girl whispered to me..."touch yourself down there it feels good" so i did and have been at it ever since...even 5 years before i could produce sperm..cool eh..

7 or 8 i started..i remember the day..it was in school back in ukraine while we were takin our daily naps..this girl whispered to me..."touch yourself down there it feels good" so i did and have been at it ever since...even 5 years before i could produce sperm..cool eh..

same thing happened to me, except I said, "let me touch you down there, it will feel good." My parents got a phone call about that one.....

when i started admitting it? it was the summer after 7th grade...i remember it so clearly. some kid called me out on not admitting it and said he does and everyone does. then i realized it was cool to admit it.

as far as when i started...i have no clue. i was def really young. def doin it before i could even nut